I have called Sprint now 8 times including BBerry Tech support and it still says my full name on someones caller ID when i call. I want it so when i call a landline it does not say my name.

They were actually very polite especially at blackberry tech but i need this fixed and its not happening. Is there something i have to do in the phone or what? Anyone have this problem?
    09-07-09 10:34 AM
    it takes 72 hour for it to change
    09-07-09 11:15 AM
    It could take even longer I have found. I have requested the change before and it would show up with the correct information after 3 days or so if I called a Qwest line but it showed up with the old info for longer if I called a Cox digital phone line. After a couple of weeks it seemed to be good.
    09-07-09 06:13 PM
    It could take even longer I have found. I have requested the change before and it would show up with the correct information after 3 days or so if I called a Qwest line but it showed up with the old info for longer if I called a Cox digital phone line. After a couple of weeks it seemed to be good.
    I agree!!!
    09-07-09 08:04 PM
    It was about 3 weeks after and it still wasnt changed lol, but turns out only my house phone shows it but no one elses does that i have called, wierd.
    09-09-09 10:17 AM
    My boyfriend changed over to Sprint from Verizon and acquired a new phone number back in mid-July. Ever since the change over the Caller ID displays the name of (most likely) the person that had the number prior to him!

We have made countless calls and have even been to the store a handful of times and they keep saying they have updated the system but nothing...not the biggest deal in the world but certainly annoying!!!
    09-09-09 12:44 PM
    It was about 3 weeks after and it still wasnt changed lol, but turns out only my house phone shows it but no one elses does that i have called, wierd.
    Perhaps your house phone has your number stored in some internal memory. Maybe it needs a battery pull. =)
    09-09-09 04:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD