cant seem to find

best

Brian
    09-06-09 09:55 PM
    no such thing yet. just google maps for BB
    09-06-09 10:30 PM
    google earth on the tour would be sweet. Get on it google. ^^
    09-06-09 10:48 PM
    I couldn't see having Google Earth on a phone a good idea...too memory intensive imo.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-07-09 06:30 AM
    Exactly... Google Earth would be completely pointless since it would eat up the memory and battery so quick.

And besides, what's wrong with google maps? It's almost the same as google earth especially when you view satellite map or street view etc...
    09-07-09 07:34 AM
    I couldn't see having Google Earth on a phone a good idea...too memory intensive imo.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Maybe, but there is a Google Earth app for the iphone. But as madness87 said, I guess it would be very similar to the satellite view on Google Maps.
    09-07-09 10:38 AM
    They make a Google Earth for the iPhone/iTouch and that has no swappable battery so clearly its not a huge concern. Clearly Google was in bed with Apple for too long since they don't even support Android yet ( or its just not capable of it yet). Google really needs to start pushing out more features for Android, BlackBerry and maybe iPhone.
    09-07-09 01:47 PM
    google earth on the tour would be sweet. Get on it google. ^^
    I imagine it would take up all 256mbs
    09-07-09 03:48 PM
    They make a Google Earth for the iPhone/iTouch and that has no swappable battery so clearly its not a huge concern. Clearly Google was in bed with Apple for too long since they don't even support Android yet ( or its just not capable of it yet). Google really needs to start pushing out more features for Android, BlackBerry and maybe iPhone.
    Google is definitely not in bed with Apple, in fact, its the exact opposite. They are attacking them for their app store censorship. Not to mention that android is googles product. So your entire statement is leading no where, your information is 100% inaccurate.
    09-07-09 05:50 PM
    If anyone finds one let me know
    10-04-09 08:24 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD