Hello all you talented CB theme developers! I've been hunting high and low for a Zen-style theme...not Zen like the stock Storm theme, but Zen like the relaxation concept with rocks and sand and water etc.

I'd love a theme maybe in the style of minimal bold, glass etc that would also incorporate some of the best theme features like a weatherbug option, along with clickable links from the homepage to profile, manage connections etc. A hidden dock a la HTC Berry would put this theme over the top in my books.

Anyone keen to try and come up with something like this? Otherwise I may have to try and come up with this myself and seeing as I don't have a clue where to even begin, I'm thinking my end product (if I even got that far) would suckaroo.

Any takers?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-06-09 02:53 PM
    I would also love to see this made
    09-06-09 02:56 PM
    ditto... rock garden, sand image, waterfalls,
    very relaxed already.
    09-06-09 03:04 PM
    I've also been searching for a sand/zen garden app. If it had a little rake you could control by touch, the ability to place rocks etc. Man, I can see that being outstanding on the Storm.

Basically, anything Zen Bhuddism related. Wish list items for programmers out there. :-)
    Last edited by SpicytacoTO; 09-06-09 at 03:47 PM.
    09-06-09 03:42 PM
    I would be very interested in this
    09-06-09 04:49 PM
    Anyone interested in developing this?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-07-09 07:15 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD