I was trying to update my OS and now my Storm isn't working. It loads about 25% of the way then displays a message saying "Reload software: 507" I've tried a few ways I found on here to recover it; "How do I recover a dead blackberry?" and "BlackBerry 101: How to Reload the Operating System on a Nuked BlackBerry" neither helped. I'm not quite sure what to do.
    Right after I used BBSAK to wipe my BB and install the new OS is when it happened.
    Thank you for helping.
    09-05-09 02:12 PM
    I tried to connect to BBSAK and it gave me an error. But I tried again just to see and it seamed to recognize my BB. I tried a Factory Reset from there. It's loading now so we'll see what happens. Just thought I'd say this in case anybody decides to go into detail of how to fix and it turns out I got it working.

Nope didn't work.
    Last edited by bigkiddy; 09-05-09 at 02:22 PM.
    09-05-09 02:18 PM
    Go DM-> App loader-> update OS.
    Let it reinstall.
    09-05-09 02:31 PM
    I've tried. It crashes when I try.
    09-05-09 02:40 PM
    are you getting a white screen?
    09-05-09 06:48 PM
    Yeah I got it fixed by putting the battery in when it was recognizing my phone. But in the process of fixing my phone I deleted my desktop manager and now I cant install it again. I've tried both from the cd I got with my phone and dl 5.0 from bb website. Any help?

This is what it's telling me;

InstallShield Wizard Complete

The wizard was interrupted before BlackBerry Desktop Software could be completely installed.

Your system has not been modified. To complete installation at another time, please run setup again.
    09-06-09 01:09 AM
    Uninstall the os then Reboot computer and reinstall the OS on your pc. Then run the loader.exe again. If your running vista you might have to run as administrator.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-06-09 02:21 AM
    I just automatically run everything related to the Storm as an administrator anymore on Vista. Gawd I hope Windows 7 is more user friendly...lol!
    09-06-09 02:24 AM
    Thank you everybody for helping. I was just about to restart my computer to try and get DM to work. But I decided to run BBSAK first to see if I could do anything there, well it turns out it reinstalled DM for me. The thing that messed my phone up in the first place was the thing that helped at at the end. Weird. Thank you for helping.
    09-06-09 12:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD