Ever since YouMail announced their upgraded application a couple of days ago, my vymail stopped working. I have reinstalled and everything. Has this happened to anyone else?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-05-09 09:41 AM
    I have had some problem. I was just searching forums for info.
    09-05-09 12:46 PM
    Yeah mine also doesnt work, just a blank screen.
    09-05-09 12:58 PM
    Mine keeps saying I cannot log in.
    09-05-09 02:07 PM
    I thought maybe it was the os upgrade to 167, guess it wasn"t. Didn't know youmail had closed the door. I've been sorting themes, slideberrys and some of every thing else to get Vymail to fire-up Any one out there have any insight on this.
    09-05-09 02:18 PM
    Nope. Not working here either. It stinks because I liked the Vymail interface better than youmail's.

09-05-09 02:24 PM
    Do you think it could work again if, one were to re-do the youmail sign up from scratch? I took a look at my youmail account and saw the numerous calls I'd made to my own number in the inbox the had not dropped, well looks as though it's gonna be some real labor on this matter this labor day weekend. Unless some one has a quick fix..... Thanks
    09-05-09 02:36 PM
    I am having the same problem with Vymail on my 8900.

The Youmail app is horrible, it deletes the wrong messages, and is very un user friendly.

I wondered what had happened to my Vymail. We need a fix!
    09-05-09 03:13 PM
    Mine says insufficient coverage to contact server. I know thats not the case. I'm at home and have full signal.
    09-05-09 03:44 PM
    I think we'll have to enlist The Man himself to come through on this one With the economic woes of the world, alot of big outfits are taking the dinner plates off the table leaving some folks with empty gullets, so we're not able to eat off of youmail's plate or now! But Joekrill will come through "I hope" Otherwise you know what they say"in a time of famine even the devil eats flys" Hang in there folks alls not yet lost.
    09-05-09 04:28 PM
    Anyone emailed him yet?
    09-05-09 05:10 PM
    I emailed him a few hours ago, no reply yet...
    09-05-09 05:18 PM
    I just let youmail send me emails

09-05-09 05:21 PM

Everytime I try to play the message from the link in a YouMail message, on my Storm, it opens an error page within YouMail. The new YouMail client is working, but it is horrible. I miss my vymail and will go back to standard VZW voicemail if YouMail is going to push their joke of an application on me.

09-05-09 06:49 PM
    If you all go into the VyMail menu and select about, what is the last action?

09-06-09 01:54 AM
    I mean last result.

09-06-09 01:59 AM
    can't connect to server,,,, insuficient(sp)coverage,,,,,, another one says something about "null" there may be more but thats a short list. I do have a question are we being hit with loss of minutes when we play back the voice-mail part of YOUMAIL because I think vymail gifted us. With Free. of charge. 411 anyone Thanks I see someone tryed to reach out to Joe w
    09-06-09 02:45 AM
    Mine keeps saying "Sign In Data Changed"
    09-06-09 03:05 AM
    Has anyone heard from Joekrill? I think he is the only one who can save us.

09-06-09 09:03 AM
    Just a thought The voicemail pie used to be family sized with 12 slices ECONOMICS comes into-play So that pie is now individual sized still 12 slices however the slices Ain't what they used to be. Youmail who owns the pie says not enough to have friends eat with me right now, i I want to keep my own hunger pains at bay so vymail You are SOL for now I've decided I have to have it all sorry, Not done yet, Now if only joekrill can do his amazing Pie-Helper act and show them how to stretch-a-meal. We will once again be happy Just a thought. or a jest, someone once said theres a lot of truth in jest. Labour day weekend her in the Great of greats USA be safe and have fun. It will all work out
    09-06-09 10:48 AM
    Not working here too
    09-06-09 03:51 PM
    same here and i thought it was the new os i installed!!! I downgraded for nothing!!! i emailed him as well and no reply yet... i keep getting sign in data changed, exception null and even an it policy regarding firewall error!
    09-07-09 12:53 AM

Yeah, but PK, doesn't that kind defeat the point of VISUAL voicemail? since you can't decide what message to listen to?
    09-07-09 11:03 AM
    I downloaded the app they advertise to my storm not onle does it send an email it also compiles a list of the calls which you can see and decide which one you want to listen to sorta looks like how vymail does it BUT theres always that BUT I'd say have a look at it Maybe just Maybe joekrill has merged with them? dunno, Guess we'll find out,soon enough
    09-07-09 03:43 PM
    Not working here - hope it can be fixed!
    09-08-09 10:07 AM
49 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD