Awful app - slows the Tour down to a crawl. I wanted HTML email and had to delete it within 10 mins of download.
    09-04-09 11:53 PM
    I agree. I think I will remove it from my Tour. Anyone have any suggestions for HTML email?
    09-05-09 12:59 AM
    I am also having trouble with it. Really not living up to my expectations

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-05-09 01:19 AM
    Saw this app on sale in for $9.95 reg. $49.95, saw that the ratings (188)were 5 stars and all positive comments. I had some cerdit on my paypal account, so I bought it. At first it tried to customize the app, different fonts, change background colours...this took forever. SO much lag. My tour never operated so slow. Like i was running windows 95...so i thought maybe battery pull. Did this a few times and no change in lag time. Tried opening up emails and that took forever too...so just a warning...use the the trial version before buying!!!! Removed Ace email off my tour. Lesson learned.
    10-02-09 02:54 PM
    I find it rather interesting how this app is ALWAYS on sale, but Empower HTML Email Viewer, which is considered by the CB forums as the best one available, is NEVER on sale. Empower is a $30 app, it's SMS viewer is on sale every month or so, but not the Email Viewer. So, then why is ACE always on sale? If you read the CB threads, this app gets horrible reviews. Yet in the store, it gets 5 star with great comments. But look at those store reviews... they never change! With most quality apps, you get new reviews all the time. But not ACE. Got to wonder why. Maybe because at one time this was a quality app, perhaps for the older BBs and isn't ideal for the newer ones? Just a thought. I don't know, but, it's odd how it's always on sale, when the most preferred one is not. Perhaps the ACE is not selling as well as the others. Smart Email Viewer is another you can use and it's $25, was on sale recently for $7.99, but I haven't seen Empower go on sale yet.
    10-02-09 07:34 PM
    I'll have to try empower, thx!
    10-16-09 10:00 PM
    I bought Ace to use on the Tour running 5.0.0.230 OS. App was absolutely terrible so I wrote asking for a refund. Received a mail saying they had corrected the font resizing and asked that I reinstall. Did so and it is still slow to modify for use and slower to try and read emails. A major problem is that you could not move cursor to a open a url in the mail without switching back to regular mail. Have now deleted Ace for the second time and will eat my 9 bucks rather than hassle them for my money back. No wonder it is always on sale.
    10-16-09 10:43 PM
    Does Empowee HTLM viewer work on the Tour? I had it ages ago for my 8830.. And paid for it.. Anyone got it loaded?

10-17-09 02:57 AM
    Does Empowee HTLM viewer work on the Tour? I had it ages ago for my 8830.. And paid for it.. Anyone got it loaded?

I have it loaded on my Tour running 5.0.
    And to answer your question,Yes and No working on the Tour.
    It has a few problems (Fonts size, line & paragraph breaks).
    I've wrote Empower and was informed that they are working
    on a fix/upgrade to work on the Tour.
    10-17-09 08:58 AM
    I have been waitiing since January for an Empower fix for the 8900 Messaging.

I also bought their SMS app that now does not work with OS 5.

I have now gone back to using the native apps. At least they work.
    10-17-09 09:08 AM

If I am not mistaken, the app only works with BB OS's up to 4.5.0. I tried it on 4.7 and 5.0 and most of it did not function properly. Other poster is correct that native app is better than Empower and Ace on OS 5.0. Maybe Empower will have something soon.
    10-17-09 09:20 AM
    Dear Developer,
    Can you please let us know if there is a solution for the problem below, otherwise we'd like to refund the money.

Tom,
    Please go ahead with refund.
    Thanks
    Raman

At least Ace is admitting their app is problematic on the Tour, thanks to Mobihand .............
    10-17-09 04:43 PM
    Wow, didn't think any developer would offer a refund.

Try that on the Apple App store. Good luck.
    10-19-09 01:52 AM
    How do I go about removing this app from my blackberry? It's way too slow.
    thanks
    10-19-09 04:33 PM
    Lol I'd never buy that trash wouldn't even think about buying it lol, Empower is the best in my opinion
    10-19-09 05:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD