Lime Green is available now!!! Red is available now!!! I'm really happy with how this theme looks and I hope y'all like it. It has a leather background on the home screen and incoming call screen with "Blackberry" logo. All the icons are edited by me. I will be making different colors soon and will get them up asap.

Hope you like it, petey

Update 1
    -fixed ota link
    -fixed zip link

Update 2
    -centered the date and time and made time larger

Update 3
    -added the network (1XEV) to the banner

Update 4
    -added today theme (has messages, sms and mms, and calender)
    -added today+ theme (has calender, sms and mms, and 5 customizable icons at bottom)

Update 5
    -added bottom dock with weather slot theme. Same as the bottom dock, just has another icon at the top right hand corner for a weather app.

Update 6
    -added red themes

If you like any of these or would like to request a different color, please donate. A lot of work goes in to these themes and it would be much appreciated.

Last edited by peteywhit_1990; 02-24-10 at 11:03 AM. Reason: update
    09-04-09 11:22 PM
    This theme looks good; its a nice, clean theme.

However the downloads do not work. Tried via the OTA, it failed. Then downloaded the .zip and since it is in .jad format I loaded it to my media card and tried downloading that way; it failed as well. Both ways gave a 907 Invalid COD error.
    09-04-09 11:42 PM
    ok let me try and fix that right quick..
    thanks for the info
    09-04-09 11:50 PM
    looking forward to this theme!
    09-04-09 11:50 PM
    This theme looks good; its a nice, clean theme.

However the downloads do not work. Tried via the OTA, it failed. Then downloaded the .zip and since it is in .jad format I loaded it to my media card and tried downloading that way; it failed as well. Both ways gave a 907 Invalid COD error.

Got the OTA fixed. For some reason there were 2 cod files left out of my folder.

petey
    09-05-09 12:34 AM
    Ota still not working for me. Great theme
    09-05-09 12:59 AM
    OTA is still not working....

download failed...
    09-05-09 01:02 AM
    I loaded through the ALX.

This theme is sharp! I really like it. The only thing I'm not too fond of is the date text - the way it is displayed without a space between the month and day - but that isn't really a big deal. I'm not complaining though. This is a great theme and I thank you for sharing it.

What other colors will you be making this in? I'm looking forward to them!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-05-09 01:11 AM
    Looks like a nice theme!
    09-05-09 01:35 AM
    looks like real leather!! great mate!
    09-05-09 05:24 AM
    I'd like to download this theme, but I just downloaded my first (paid) theme and can't get it to work. It shows in my Apps list, but it does not show in my Themes list. Suggestions?
    09-05-09 05:55 AM
    Wow ha i'm sorry guys. Don't know what the deal was with the ota. BUT i tried it on my phone and got the error you were talkin about and i did it once more and now it is working. I successfully downloaded it to my phone via ota.

I also fixed the date where it won't be so close.

Thanks, petey
    09-05-09 06:32 AM
    Thanks for the PM!

The OTA link works now!

I was wondering if there was a way that you could have the clock a little bigger and centered on top ??

Thanks for the theme!
    09-05-09 02:29 PM
    Any screenshots available??
    09-05-09 02:39 PM
    Thanks for a very nice theme!
    It's nice that someone is still looking out for 'classic' Curve users!
    09-05-09 09:41 PM
    I loaded through the ALX.

This theme is sharp! I really like it. The only thing I'm not too fond of is the date text - the way it is displayed without a space between the month and day - but that isn't really a big deal. I'm not complaining though. This is a great theme and I thank you for sharing it.

What other colors will you be making this in? I'm looking forward to them!

Well i'm going to for sure make a red and a few others... if there is a certain color you would like, let me know
    petey
    09-06-09 01:44 AM
    Thanks for the PM!

The OTA link works now!

I was wondering if there was a way that you could have the clock a little bigger and centered on top ??

Thanks for the theme!

ok i centered the date and time with date on top and made the time a little bigger. don't wanna make it too big or it might take away the sleekness of the theme i think. but thanks for the heads up.
    petey
    09-06-09 01:48 AM
    I'd like to download this theme, but I just downloaded my first (paid) theme and can't get it to work. It shows in my Apps list, but it does not show in my Themes list. Suggestions?
    hmmmm..ive never come across this..i've only purchased one theme before and it had an ota link for it.. all of the themes on your phone are supposed to show up on your apps list for sure. but i dont know why it wouldn't be in the themes list also..

have you tried clickin on it in your apps list and tryin to install it that way?
    was it a zip file download or ota?

if this doesn't help then maybe someone else can help. sorry
    petey
    09-06-09 01:55 AM
    Hey petey,

the theme is looking better now ! the bigger clock with centered date looks better ! good work!

Would it be hard to add the 1XEV , 1xev, to display next to the signal bar ??
    09-06-09 05:10 AM
    Thanks Petey for a really nice theme. I'm really loving the wallpaper. Good looking out for 8330 addicts!
    09-06-09 07:16 AM
    Well i'm going to for sure make a red and a few others... if there is a certain color you would like, let me know
    petey
    Ok. Red was what I was mostly thinking about. I'll keep my eyes open for the other versions.

09-06-09 10:12 AM
    I am wondering if I might be having a problem with this theme since I downloaded it. It does look awesome, by the way.

I frequently stream Pandora on my BB and now it only plays through the speaker on the phone. It used to play through the speaker until I plugged my headphones in. Now even with the headphones plugged in, it still plays through the external speaker. Is there a setting that might have gotten changed when I downloaded this theme or is something wrong with the theme?
    09-07-09 08:24 PM
    any chance for a today?
    09-07-09 08:35 PM
    I am wondering if I might be having a problem with this theme since I downloaded it. It does look awesome, by the way.

I frequently stream Pandora on my BB and now it only plays through the speaker on the phone. It used to play through the speaker until I plugged my headphones in. Now even with the headphones plugged in, it still plays through the external speaker. Is there a setting that might have gotten changed when I downloaded this theme or is something wrong with the theme?

I've never used headphones or speakers or anything on my phone and since you had this problem, I tried and hooked it up to my desktop speakers. I had the theme active on my phone and just went to the media music that I have b/c I dont use a 3rd party radio player and it played over the speakers.

If you hit the menu button, you can scroll down to the group where it says:
    Activate Speakerphone
    Activate Handset
    Activate Headset

It will only show 2 at a time though. It wont show the active selection.
    So make sure you have the Activate Headset activated.

That's the only thing I can think of. Hope this helps.

petey
    09-08-09 02:08 PM
    Could you add another icon on the homepage (bottom dock version), but in either the left or right upper corner for a weather application icon? It is very elegant, but with the weather app icon it would be perfect (for me that is0! Thanks in advance, Jenny
    09-08-09 03:24 PM
49 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD