Hey guys i have a quick question i have been searching here and youtube and can't find what i need so ill ask you.

im looking for a new case for my 8900 and i am torn between these options so if you have used one of them please let me know how it is or whether you liked it or not.

not looking for any suggestions just users opinions on what they used

1.case-mate barely there
    2.seidio innocase surface 2
    3. seidio innocase 360
    4. otterbox defender series

anyone who has used these cases please let me know how you like them and or dislike about them. thanks guys!
    09-04-09 10:35 PM
    I have not used the 360 but I have used a previous model Innocase for my 8310 and that "clamshell" type of design is just not so great over time.

The Otterbox Defender case really adds a lot of bulk to your device. I have one that got a while back but I would only use it when I go do really rugged stuff.

The Innocase II really is a great case and highly recommend it. For me, that is big to say since I was so un-impressed by my original Seidio case that I swore off the Seidio cases entirely. A friend of mine gave me an Innocase II and I have been very happy since.
    09-04-09 11:00 PM
    I have not used the 360 but I have used a previous model Innocase for my 8310 and that "clamshell" type of design is just not so great over time.

The Otterbox Defender case really adds a lot of bulk to your device. I have one that got a while back but I would only use it when I go do really rugged stuff.

The Innocase II really is a great case and highly recommend it. For me, that is big to say since I was so un-impressed by my original Seidio case that I swore off the Seidio cases entirely. A friend of mine gave me an Innocase II and I have been very happy since.
    thanks for the input yea i know the otterbox is bulky it might be an option still but thanks for the inout on the innocase 2.
    09-04-09 11:15 PM
    Seidio innocase Surface .... i personally love it on my 8320. It was on special for $1.99 on Amazon so I figured I would try it. I LOVED it . It fit perfect was not cheap like some knock offs that don't fit quite right, and It can pop off fairly easy if I need to get it off and yet doesn't "fall" off(just slide a finger nail through and it pops open)
    09-05-09 12:42 PM
    Just got an innocase II. It works pretty well. I really like the holster that came with it. Uses the "sleeper" function.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-05-09 09:58 PM
    I have the tmobile body glove case, its a little pricy, but gets the job done without adding too much bulk. Also keeps the phone from sliding on smooth surfaces, which is handy

09-05-09 10:51 PM
    Innocase 360

I have this case for my 8900 and my Bold. What I really like about this case is the total protection. It also has excellent grip and just love the overall feel of it. And when you put it in your pocket it doesn't attract lint. I overall like using this case when I just don't feel like using my holster. It gets the job done.

What I don't like about this case is typing in the dark can sometimes be a little hard due to the keyboard cover. Also if you're not careful taking this case apart you can easily break the tabs that hold it in place. "This happened with my Bold 360 case" Luckily Seidio has excellent customer service and replaced it with no problem.
    09-05-09 11:33 PM
    With the 360 do u find yourself hitting the bar and sides when using the trackball? Or is it not bad? That is one reason I was not a fan of the innocase I'm my 8330 was that bar.

Idk if I like that rthe surface is a slider. Does it feel like it can pull off easily?

And I've heard some horror stories about the body gloves opening while clipped on a belt so idk if I am ready to trust them yet.

Thanks for all the input guys!

09-05-09 11:53 PM
    With the 360 do u find yourself hitting the bar and sides when using the trackball? Or is it not bad? That is one reason I was not a fan of the innocase I'm my 8330 was that bar.

Idk if I like that rthe surface is a slider. Does it feel like it can pull off easily?

And I've heard some horror stories about the body gloves opening while clipped on a belt so idk if I am ready to trust them yet.

Thanks for all the input guys!

It definitely takes some getting use to, and does feel different at first. But for me wasn't a deal breaker as I didn't think it hindered anything with the movement of the trackball.

The surface feels sturdy enough and have no complaints there.

Only thing I can say is I don't use this case everyday and I alternate between phones as often as changing my socks. So I haven't really put these cases thru wear and tear, so I cant comment on the longevity of them.
    09-06-09 12:03 AM
    ok thanks! ima try and decide between surface and 360 it seems. leaning towards 360 basically just has to last until onyx is released.
    09-06-09 01:42 AM
    leaning towards 360 basically just has to last until onyx is released.
    I hear ya on that one
    09-06-09 01:44 AM
    Otterbox Commuter...perfect!
    09-06-09 04:26 AM
    RUBBER COATED HARD CASE BLACK FOR BLACKBERRY CURVE 8900 on eBay (end time 06-Sep-09 12:53:10 BST)

I have one of these. Perfect fit hard case with a slight rubbery layer. Looks good, works perfect and cheap as chips.

Why get an otterbox?
    Last edited by Bolter; 09-06-09 at 05:17 AM.
    09-06-09 05:13 AM
    I used this one... look pretty nice and the color is awesome...

here's some of my BB pic.. ^^ Not much goin on there...
    09-06-09 07:59 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD