Does any one here know what the loudest ringtone is, or where I can find it. I have tried all the nativve ones on the Tour. Some are ok, but i would like very very loud as I'm a bit deaf and work in a noisy environment....

Thank You in advance..
    Randy
    09-04-09 10:32 PM
    Put the phone on vibrate and keep it in your pocket
    09-04-09 10:36 PM
    There are some pretty good ringtones on Crackberry, actually. Dunno if any will be loud enough for you, tho.

Or you could just set your ringer volume to 11!
    09-04-09 10:56 PM
    go to zedge.net

they some really loud and obnoxious and annoying ringtones that are good.
    09-04-09 11:01 PM
    My old 8830 had low volume for ringtones, it was a known issue and there were a lot of posts about it in CB's 8830WE forum.

Eventually, people found this ringtone and found it to be loud enough for the 8830---I have to agree, it was great.

It does work on the 9630, so try this one.

Attachment 36855

I hope this helps.
    09-04-09 11:12 PM
    You can always download the ring tone, go pick up an editor like audacity and make it as loud as you want, then save it as an MP3 and send it to yourself in an email.

Also make sure you have your profiles set to loud instead of normal.
    09-04-09 11:50 PM
    You can always download the ring tone, go pick up an editor like audacity and make it as loud as you want, then save it as an MP3 and send it to yourself in an email.

+1

I did this and my ringtone is loud and I also have it vibrating at the same time because of BerryBuzz.
    09-05-09 12:31 AM
    Alarm-highalert always gets my attention.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-05-09 12:36 AM

Or just plug your BB into the computer and drag and drop..
    09-05-09 06:14 AM
    I found one about a year ago called Best Alarm and it's an air raid siren. I put it on my wife's work phone for late night calls because she was missing the phone while she slept. Scared the crap out of us first night...lol. Try searching the net for Best Alarm and ringtone. Unless I can find a new place to upload it.

Oh yeah.... I uploaded it once before...here it is: http://www.geocities.com/barbwyr2/cell/best_alaram.mp3
    09-05-09 06:39 AM
    Try this one -> http://mark.cdmaforums.com/V710_Ringer/KaHGI01.mp3

its annoying, but its LOUD!!
    09-05-09 08:04 AM
    Or just plug your BB into the computer and drag and drop..
    Yep, I should have added that too. I just find it's easier to email it for me, but that definitely works too.
    09-05-09 09:10 AM
    Vibrate is the best option for this situation, if you must put it on ring and want a non-downloaded one then Bon Jour the way to go.
    09-05-09 09:32 AM
    I have the same ringtone. I've been mowing my ward and heard this thing in my pocket over the lawn mower...excellent!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-05-09 09:57 AM
    Hay Thanks one and ALL for the help... I do have it turned all the way up and vibrate.. It does good but would like a little more.. I'll work on these this weekend and see what does the best. I have them all downloaded ready to go..

Again thanks for the help..
    Randy
    09-05-09 11:55 PM
    From the movie "Bedtime Stories" - I even hear it over the car stereo. http://www.backyardgardener.com/ring...me_Stories.mp3
    09-06-09 12:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD