Is it really that fast?

I guess the answer is yes. I know some people are really fast at typing even on a storm 1, but I just want you to focus on the fact that the screen is not making me "stumble"

Enjoy!
    09-04-09 07:08 PM
    WOOOOOOOOOOOOW! That video was amazing! Im getting this MF phone!
    09-04-09 07:10 PM
    Thanks Sal.
    Found your link on Twitter also! I'll have to get one of those accounts!
    Mods, you can delete my thread!
    09-04-09 07:12 PM
    Get it on the Blog's quick! You rock Sal, thanks for the update.....

Don't know what else to say...

*gives Tour the side-eye*
    Sal....that sht sounds like your popping pop corn, seriously. One question, can you explain what exactly the little sound its other than the click. Its like a high pitch sound what is makign that? Sounds interesting.
    09-04-09 07:13 PM
    Wow! Damn that was fast typing. Keep uploading the videos man, the more the merrier.
    09-04-09 07:13 PM
    [QUOTE=mensahdemary;3518077]

Don't know what else to say...

*gives Tour the side-eye*[/QUOTE]

LMAO! thats hilarious I just did that to my s1
    09-04-09 07:14 PM
    So is this where we all flop around on the floor crying "I WANT IT NOW!!"
    2 months is like eternity! Kind of like waiting for a divorce to finalize! LOL!
    09-04-09 07:15 PM
    question, Sal (or any Storm owner)...when the keyboard's in portrait mode, it looks like there's two letters per "button"...how do you make sure you're pushing the "button" for the right letter? Like how would I get to "W" on the QW "button?
    09-04-09 07:18 PM
    question, Sal (or any Storm owner)...when the keyboard's in portrait mode, it looks like there's two letters per "button"...how do you make sure you're pushing the "button" for the right letter? Like how would I get to "W" on the QW "button?
    lol its called SureType. Its smart and it figuers out what your trying to type. Thats how it is on s1...
    09-04-09 07:20 PM
    Told you guys I emailed a lot because of my job

I can type faster without the camera in my face too!
    09-04-09 07:21 PM
    lol its called SureType. Its smart and it figuers out what your trying to type. Thats how it is on s1...
    I never bothered with the Pearl, but that makes sense. I only asked because Flash's thumbs were moving too fast to see clearly.
    Yep! And that's why its easier to type on this one than on the Iphone!

That's right, I'm an Iphone hater now! LOL (Although.... I have 2)
    You sound like a smoker? That's foolish! I always thought your voice was kind of hot!

But back to the topic: That IS very fast! I noted on your last video post that I was glad to see the same sort of keyboard as the Pearl when the phone is in portrait mode, (just like the Storm1 too) but have since realized that you were on the 9520. Previous times we've seen you typing, you were on the 9550, and the keyboard was full on qwerty in portrait or landscape. It was just squished looking in Portrait mode.

Now, I live in Canada, and am with Telus, so I'll be going after the 9550 I believe. I'm not sure how the whole HSPA network unrolling is going, or what phones are compatible with it.

My question is: have you come across a 9550 that has the SureType keyboard in portrait?
    09-04-09 07:23 PM
    More Videos!!
    09-04-09 07:24 PM
    Yep! And that's why its easier to type on this one than on the Iphone!

That's right, I'm an Iphone hater now! LOL (Although.... I have 2)
    Yeah typing on Odin seems simply better......Even a co worker who is an iFan said it sucks typing on iPhone.

Im just sayin,,,,,it is a touchscreen phone, so when you say whats the best touch screen device wouldnt it be the Odin since it does have the best touch screen?
    09-04-09 07:24 PM
    i just watched this vid on my wii. Sal, thanks for that man. I know what I'm getting soon.

Sorry for any typos. I sent this from my wii
    09-04-09 07:26 PM
    Hey yoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo that texting was crazy sick got to have this phone like asap
    09-04-09 07:29 PM
    Probably isn't, but it looks like the video has been sped up.
    09-04-09 07:37 PM
    Wow, after witnessing that... wow. I can't wait for the S2! Earlier today I starting to consider purchasing a non-BlackBerry device (starting to get bored with my 8330, didn't want to wait for the Storm 2) but wow, that just cemented my love for this device. Thanks again, Sal!
    09-04-09 07:37 PM
    WHAT!? LOL absolutely not! But I gotta say that after reading this, I feel very proud of my texting skills
    09-04-09 07:39 PM
    As usual: Awesome vid Sal!

Question though.. What happened to the "Function or Bug"? Whichever it was that made the clicking noise go away? Now its back? So was that just a bug or a fix that you tried?

Thanks for all your info!
    09-04-09 07:45 PM
    As usual: Awesome vid Sal!

Question though.. What happened to the "Function or Bug"? Whichever it was that made the clicking noise go away? Now its back? So was that just a bug or a fix that you tried?

Thanks for all your info!
    Thank you so much buddy! The function/bug comes and goes... but I can type on it too, so that means somehow the phone is capable of handling it. I'm sure, if RIM decides not to include it on the final version, developers can do a program that can enable it... but that's just my guess
    09-04-09 07:49 PM
    lmao! are you kidding???????? How much more real can sal get with you people...
    09-04-09 07:49 PM
113 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD