please help, my dog just shat on my new tour. and no, i don't mean sat, i mean shat, like she pooped on my tour. it got all in the keys and stuff (i think she ate something funny). will sprint replace it or is it cosmetic damage? also, does this count as water damage? help please!
    09-04-09 05:35 PM
    You can't be serious...
    09-04-09 05:37 PM
    Lol. This is a friday night-Three day weekend joke right? lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-04-09 05:39 PM
    2nd worst bberry disaster I've ever heard (worst was a buddy who dropped his in the porta john at a campground). Only thing I can speak to here is the 'water damage' - only counts as water damage if the litmus paper indicators have changed colour. These are the little white (usually) squares found under your battery cover, and then inside the phone itself. If they've changed colour, it'll count as water damage.

09-04-09 05:40 PM
    Funniest post I've read today, if its true, I'm sorry to laugh at your misfortune, but the mental pictures this brings are too funny!!

09-04-09 05:43 PM
    Maybe this should be combined with the "Strange Smell" thread a few posts down. Just sayin...

Seriously though, are you for real? If not, thanks for the Friday laugh. If so, BUMMER!

09-04-09 05:45 PM
    Post pictures!

09-04-09 05:49 PM
    This is now the funniest thread ive read in here.
    Sorry to OP if this is for real... i guess s**t happens sometimes .
    09-04-09 05:51 PM
    pour some water on it and say it was diarrhea... on the wet side... that should cover the water damage part
    09-04-09 05:55 PM
    This gives the word "TOURista" a whole new meaning LMAO !!
    09-04-09 05:57 PM
    Hope you got insurance......if not your SOL pardon the pun......
    09-04-09 05:57 PM
    Haha! Pics or it didn't happen!
    09-04-09 05:58 PM
    Haha! Pics or it didn't happen!
    +1!!

If it's true....that dog would have a new home before this post even went up!
    09-04-09 06:43 PM
    Post pictures!

ok...this is off topic but both your handles had me confused for the longest time. I was like I could have sworn it was GGI...ok it's CGI..no wait it's GGI...no it's CGI...

Then when I was on WAP I'd be holding my device 1mm from my nose saying "no thats a C" read another thread, hold the device .5mm from my nose "wtf? thats a G"....

and on and on and on...finally the 2 of you in one thread. I saw things right. Thought I was losing it....I know I'm not the only one......I hope : )

CGI and GGI

Post pictures!
    09-04-09 07:10 PM
    Actually, I think its CGI and GG1. Notice the 1 in GG1.

09-04-09 07:15 PM
    Ahhhh snap that sucks if its real! Lol I love this website!

09-04-09 07:18 PM
    ?If this is for real then that means you had your phone on the floor or somewhere it should not have been.......
    09-04-09 07:21 PM
    So what did you do to P/O your dog? Mine pees on my bed when he is pi$$ed off at me. Just took the comforter to the laundramat on Monday.
    09-04-09 07:21 PM
    ok...this is off topic but both your handles had me confused for the longest time. I was like I could have sworn it was GGI...ok it's CGI..no wait it's GGI...no it's CGI...

Then when I was on WAP I'd be holding my device 1mm from my nose saying "no thats a C" read another thread, hold the device .5mm from my nose "wtf? thats a G"....

and on and on and on...finally the 2 of you in one thread. I saw things right. Thought I was losing it....I know I'm not the only one......I hope : )

CGI and GGI
    Its confused me in the past too! I thought I did some posting while drinking once....

Both on Bell, both in Canada.

LOL
    09-04-09 07:22 PM
    Haha.... Had confused me a couple of times also.

09-04-09 07:36 PM
    Funny **** story too, when I was 16 I got so drunk I passed out on my friends floor and **** my sleeping bag, he preceded to insert my phone into the **** and the call me, woke me up and said "dude its your mom" I pick it up and let's just say was really mad. She was mad too because the next day we had to go buy a new one. It was a Motorola brick (no pun intended) so not as bad a blackberry.

09-04-09 07:38 PM
    Really

09-04-09 07:53 PM
    Wow!!! Was it on the floor??

09-04-09 08:00 PM
    I hope your dog isn't a mastif...
    09-04-09 08:40 PM
    O