I can't see my position on map but I can see all of my friends on the map.

I've set "Detect Your Location Automatically" (not hide) but still can't see.

I used Gmail account.

Anyone helps? Thanks
    09-03-09 10:11 PM
    i am now using Verizon.
    09-04-09 11:47 AM
    I do believe the GPS is supposed to be working on the Verizon Tour. I know that Google Maps and GPS on the Sprint Tour don't work together at all. Hopefully there is a fix soon. Have you tried a battery-pull? What version number of Google Maps have you downloaded?
    09-04-09 12:06 PM
    In Options|Advanced Options|GPS, do you have GPS Services set to Location On? Does Blackberry Maps work for you?
    09-04-09 12:08 PM
    GPS and Google Maps also didn't work though I set it like you suggested.
    09-06-09 12:36 AM
    I finally got it by set it manually and saved then back to detect automatically mode again, wait for a while then it appears.
    09-06-09 05:02 AM
    I just had a very similar problem. My GPS was spot on last night. I plugged it in all night to charge it, went to work this morning and all of a sudden the GPS wouldn't work for anything... Gmaps, BBWeater, GPSed... nothing. I just did a battery pull based on reading this thread, restarted the phone, opened Gmaps, and boom straight to my location within "8 meters" though it's probably within 1 really. WTF!?
    09-10-09 07:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD