If I buy a blackberry 8350i in United States can I use in Brazil?
    09-03-09 03:59 PM
    If nextel brazil supports the 8350i you should be able to use it. But don't quote me on that. I'm on wap so I can't copy links, but do a search. There is someone that lives in brazil.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-03-09 04:16 PM
    If nextel brazil supports the 8350i you should be able to use it. But don't quote me on that. I'm on wap so I can't copy links, but do a search. There is someone that lives in brazil.

There's nextel supports in my country! But I only need to unluck or not?
    09-03-09 05:06 PM
    Do they carry the 8350??? There is no way to "unlock" the phone. Unlocking allows you to use a att phone on say sprints network. It is not possible to use the 8350 on att, verizon, altell, or any others that are NOT Iden networks. So if nextel brazil carries the 8350i in their line of phones the answer is no, but you do have to call them and tell them that you got the phone here in the states and have them activate it there.

09-03-09 09:07 PM
    Nextel Brazil carries the 8350i in their lines but in Brazil the price is so high (U$700). So I wanna buy in United States. Thank you for your help.
    09-03-09 09:41 PM
    As far as i know you have to have the phone active for at least two months then inform them that you need to go out of the country on business, vacation, or what have you and they Should unlock the phone for you the operative word being should.
    09-04-09 09:23 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD