I switched from the lg dare to the blackberry tour today. so far i'm not having any of the trackball or other problems that i've been reading about. this is my first blackberry and it's still sorta confusing right now, but i'm sure i'll get used to it! so far i'm lovin the phone.
    09-03-09 03:30 PM
    You will love it more as time goes on. Welcome to the club.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-03-09 03:45 PM
    my blackberry pearl has been the best phone ive ever had. glad you like it too
    09-03-09 04:31 PM
    Now you seen the better stuff in life no relation to snapple

09-03-09 05:46 PM
    Congrats on your new BB! Be sure to check out the lectures as they are packed with great bb info. You will love it more and more as you get used to what it can do for you.

http://crackberry.com/blackberry-101-how-lecture-series
    09-03-09 05:52 PM
    Definitely check out the tips and hints conversations. There are a ton of little short cuts that are really helpful. I got my first bb about a month ago and I am already addicted. Your going to love the tour. Have fun!
    09-03-09 05:56 PM
    Congratulations on your 1st blackberry! Welcome to the addiction lol

Make sure when you have a question related to BB you visit this site!
    09-03-09 06:32 PM
    thanks everyone for the advice, i'll definitely be checking out all the features on this site.
    09-03-09 08:37 PM
    welcome to crackberry..blackberrys rule!!!!!
    09-03-09 11:41 PM
    I love my BB only had it like 3 weeks!! I can't ever see myself going back to a regular phone again

09-06-09 11:01 PM
    I switched from the LG Dare to the BB tour about a month ago.
    I love my tour, everything about it is so convenient, I downloaded the iphone theme and the icons on the main screen make keeping up with my twittering and AOL so fast and easy! I literally learn something new about my phone everyday and the forums are great for help. I am very excited about the OS5.0? I believe thats what its called, correct me if I am wrong. I can NOT wait for the Threading SMS. I tried downloading the APPs but I was receiving messages via the app and through my regular sms inbox and it was a little obnoxious of my liking.
    Well I love my tour and I hope you do too.
    After having a touch screen that wasnt an Iphone, I swore i'd never go back to touch screen again.
    09-17-09 11:39 AM
    The mornings are rough with a crackberry hangover.
    09-17-09 04:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD