So I downloaded the free PatternLock Elite app and it fairly cool.

The app is running fine, but my problem is my keyboard is opened on top of the app. In order to use my phone I have to use the PatternLock, but I can't use the PatternLock because of the keyboard is in the way.

The keyboard won't minimize by swipping and I can't get the menu to pop up.

I've tried two battery pulls and the phone restarts with PatternLock and the keyboard in front. Again and Again.

Any ideas? Any help is appreciated!
    09-03-09 03:18 PM
    Try restarting while plugged in to the charger. Then go to Options>Advanced Options>Applications and find PatternLock and hit the BlackBerry button and choose Disable Compatibility Mode.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-03-09 03:28 PM
    I will definately try that when I get off work!

Thanks!
    09-03-09 03:33 PM
    There is a PatternLock Elite? I was not aware of that. I only knew about Patternlock and Patternlock lite and the lite version being the free one.
    09-03-09 04:42 PM
    There is a PatternLock Elite? I was not aware of that. I only knew about Patternlock and Patternlock lite and the lite version being the free one.
    Thats what I was thinking ???
    09-03-09 04:56 PM
    Try restarting while plugged in to the charger. Then go to Options>Advanced Options>Applications and find PatternLock and hit the BlackBerry button and choose Disable Compatibility Mode.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    That'll do the trick!
    09-03-09 05:04 PM
    Yea sorry its Pattern Lock lite the free one, for whatever reason i was thinking elite, lol.

It worked and all is well.

Appreciate the help.
    09-03-09 05:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD