im trying to install the new leak and everytime after i click that i agree the terms in conditions it tells me there is another install in progress to install that first, but im not installing any software right now any help please?
    09-03-09 08:51 AM
    I would try and reboot computer and storm make sure there aren't any other storm os still installed on your computer other than the one you are currently trying to install.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-03-09 09:19 AM
    Make sure you delete vendor file also before installing.
    09-03-09 09:26 AM
    Try using Apploader directly to install, follow the guide by CX listed in my signature.
    09-03-09 09:34 AM
    Try using Apploader directly to install, follow the guide by CX listed in my signature.
    I've checked out the CX guide in your sig, but have been having an install issue recently.

When i get to the "Device Application Selection" screen, the "Blackberry System Software" check boxes aren't in the tree view. And when i click next it says "No actions are required".

I tried pulling my ethernet cord before this process to see if that would help.. but it doesn't...

I am attempting to go from 148 to 167.

Thanks.
    09-03-09 12:59 PM
    Did you select "Replace" or "Downgrade" instead of "update your device?"

You must either pick the replace or downgrade option. It's one of those 2, I just can't remember.

I've checked out the CX guide in your sig, but have been having an install issue recently.

When i get to the "Device Application Selection" screen, the "Blackberry System Software" check boxes aren't in the tree view. And when i click next it says "No actions are required".

I tried pulling my ethernet cord before this process to see if that would help.. but it doesn't...

I am attempting to go from 148 to 167.

Thanks.
    09-03-09 01:16 PM
    I usually wipe my device before upgrading just to minimize potential problems (always make sure you have recent backups though)
    09-03-09 01:17 PM
    i just went to control panel and uninstalled everything blackberry... then reinstalled DM and the 167 files... Loader works now.

thanks for helping.
    09-03-09 01:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD