Normally we see Blackberries in movies and tv shows but this is a first in Law and order SVU( Awesome show by the way). One detective had a Storm and was sent a police photo of another murder.... Nice close up pic....
    09-02-09 09:31 PM
    That's the first Storm I"ve heard about on a show I watch. :-)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-02-09 09:35 PM
    Normally we see Blackberries in movies and tv shows but this is a first in Law and order SVU( Awesome show by the way). One detective had a Storm and was sent a police photo of another murder.... Nice close up pic....
    Actually the storm has been in at least three SVU episodes so far. If you take a look at the NBC universal networks at of the shows have featured the storm

09-02-09 09:38 PM
    Yeah i was about to say the same thing, its actually pretty common on SVU as well as Royal Pains on the USA network
    09-02-09 10:48 PM
    cool guess i never picked up on it... lol thought this was the first time.....

easy marketing
    09-02-09 10:52 PM
    Royal pains is another show it pops up on quite a few times, the unit a few times and flashpoint
    09-02-09 10:59 PM
    Flashpoint uses Blackberry for almost everything, but they are a canadian show.
    09-02-09 11:02 PM
    Just a quick thought, U think back a year or two ago and remember those other shows and current ones. And they all used Motorola flips and what ever was in. Those pone the the keyboard would snap out when answering... forget allot of the model names... lol

But now look, it's truly is a smart phone world. A Blackberry World
    09-02-09 11:06 PM
    Personally i like watching Entourage, cause E uses a 8900 and Ari has a blackberry Bold, and i think Andrew Klein has a Tour but dont quote me on that.

Im waiting for the day i see a Storm pop up in that shiz
    09-02-09 11:08 PM
    Personally i like watching Entourage, cause E uses a 8900 and Ari has a blackberry Bold, and i think Andrew Klein has a Tour but dont quote me on that.

Im waiting for the day i see a Storm pop up in that shiz
    LOL I was seriously just about to type that yea BB is all over Entourage..
    09-02-09 11:16 PM
    every add I see that is promoting someones mobile something or other..the guy in the picture is holding a blackberry.

they're taking over...
    09-02-09 11:19 PM
    every add I see that is promoting someones mobile something or other..the guy in the picture is holding a blackberry.

they're taking over...
    Is that bad?
    09-02-09 11:20 PM
    There is alot BB action on Dark Blue as well.....
    09-03-09 12:19 PM
    Yeah like I said the NBC universal networks like USA NBC .... Feature a lot of verizon's phone. Depending on what type of show depends on the type of phone you will see drama like royal pains dark blue SVU etc get a lot of blackberries but if you watch the light stuff in any of nbc's networks then you will see phones that are made for a certain market.

Its just not phones either cars sodas TVs and other goods are promoted this way too.

09-03-09 10:06 PM
    I remember seeing it on Flashpoint at some point. Criminal Minds has had the Storm once or twice that I've seen.

Tryin to remember what movie I saw lately that had it too.
    09-04-09 10:52 AM
    Huge fan of Law and Order SVU and my storm. Royal Pains showcases the storm as well. It's always runnig some disctinctive, random OS though... strange.
    09-08-09 12:06 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD