Update 10/6/10

I have moved this theme to the app store. It is available to purchase here.

Update 9/2/09

OTA: Here

I've been using the theme with Sid for the icon focus and it's my favorite one. Decided to make a hidden dock for the heck of it. Same as the theme directly below, but pushing "z" shows bottom 6 icons and pushing "$" hides them. Also, pushing "e" brings up the clock and pushing "r" brings up manage connections. There are slots already for these, so it's a little redundant but I like using hot keys This will only work correctly if you have dialing from home screen disabled, though, so keep that in mind if you download this version.

Update 9/21/09

Same as below update except for the focus icon. I just had to make one with him in it, he's one of my favorite characters
    Screen shot below...

Update 9/21/09

I went in and made some changes to the original Halloween theme that I made. Here is a list:
    • Changed focus icon for all icons to the little face from Scream
    • Hidden buttons at the top of the theme are still there for Clock and Manage Connections
    • Weather icon is still there, but it is located for BerryWeather (others will work fine, too)
    • All fonts for Calendar, etc. on home screen are now in bold
    • Just like the other, there is a box for email and a combined box for SMS/MMS

If you like the older theme, it is still available for download at the original link. I changed the name of the new version so that it installs as a new theme and won't overwrite the old theme. That way you can have both on the device if wanted and/or pick which one you like best to install/use.

Hope you guys like the update, here are some screen shots:

Older Version
    OTA
    Download here.

Update 9/6
    Made clock and manage connections buttons at the top of the screen. They are hidden until they get scrolled to. Theme will work either way, with sms/mms boxes or without.

Update 9/4
    Changed some more icons and some small parts of the menus. Re-download from OTA link for updated version.

Threw this theme together today. I figured it's getting close to Halloween (my favorite holiday) and this theme was needed. Hidden today for the first 4 icons, and a slot for the weather (7th icon).

Any suggestions on how to make this even better are welcomed. At the moment, I am debating on getting rid of the NTWK on the home screen. With the date where it is, it is looking a little too close together. Thoughts?

Here's some pics of it....

Last edited by DRLyman; 10-06-10 at 03:29 PM. Reason: added OTA link
    09-02-09 08:45 PM
    Very nice! I love the icons!
    09-02-09 08:49 PM
    Agreed the icons are amazing!! I like the way it looks, look forward to the ota

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-02-09 09:09 PM
    I really can't wait for the OTA for this one! I will use it all of October!
    09-02-09 09:14 PM
    Nice icons, looking forward to ota!

09-02-09 09:27 PM
    awesome job on this one really cool icons
    09-02-09 09:56 PM
    That looks very nice. I like the banner and the icons.
    09-02-09 10:08 PM
    My favorite holiday is also Halloween theme looks awesome can't wait for ota. Oh and if ur looking for some addams family ringtones TuneUsIn - Free MP3 Ringtones, Blackberry Wallpaper, Blackberry Themes - For Your Blackberry or Mobile Phone has lots of free rts

09-02-09 10:26 PM
    Awesome theme!!! Can't wait for the OTA!
    09-02-09 10:47 PM
    THAT is dern cool Sir! What a great holiday, and what a great theme! NICE WORK!
    09-02-09 11:19 PM
    Click here for OTA install

Thanks for all the nice comments, guys. Finally got it working.
    09-03-09 03:42 PM
    My favorite holiday is also Halloween theme looks awesome can't wait for ota. Oh and if ur looking for some addams family ringtones TuneUsIn - Free MP3 Ringtones, Blackberry Wallpaper, Blackberry Themes - For Your Blackberry or Mobile Phone has lots of free rts

Thanks for the link. I will have to check that out.
    09-03-09 03:43 PM
    im so excited for halloween to come =D this theme is sweet. i will definetly use it for the month of october thanks!
    09-03-09 03:59 PM
    very nice theme....thanks! BTW my fav. holiday too
    09-03-09 09:42 PM
    Too cute....
    09-03-09 10:16 PM
    Too cute!! Nice work. I just got my first BlackBerry (the Tour) a couple days ago and love that I can personalize it with these themes. Thanks!!!
    09-04-09 01:18 PM
    Thanks for the great comments. I made some small adjustments last night to it. If you go to the OTA link in the first post, you can get the update.
    09-04-09 01:57 PM
    Awesome theme! Very creative crisp and clean. I'll be keeping an eye out for other holliday themes. Do you make other themes?

Ps... I found your other theme. Nice!

Nice pictures on your site!
    Last edited by HockeyBerry21; 09-04-09 at 03:24 PM.
    09-04-09 03:05 PM
    Any chance this could make it to the storm???

09-04-09 06:55 PM
    This is one cool looking theme. Good job.
    09-04-09 08:47 PM
    This theme is excellent! Flawless really, my only question (cause I can't find it) is there a Sms icon somewhere, or did you not make one?

09-04-09 08:48 PM
    Awesome theme! Very creative crisp and clean. I'll be keeping an eye out for other holliday themes. Do you make other themes?

Ps... I found your other theme. Nice!

Nice pictures on your site!
    Thanks a lot. I appreciate the kind words.
    09-04-09 09:58 PM
    Any chance this could make it to the storm???

I'll look into it. Got rid of my Storm when I got the Tour. Planning on getting the Storm 2 when it comes out. It would give me some practice making Storm themes.
    09-04-09 09:59 PM
    This theme is excellent! Flawless really, my only question (cause I can't find it) is there a Sms icon somewhere, or did you not make one?

I usually make themes with one combined message box. Not hard to change at all, though. How do you want it? SMS and MMS seperate? SMS and MMS combined in one box?
    09-04-09 10:02 PM
    This is one cool looking theme. Good job.
    Thank you
    09-04-09 10:03 PM
143 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD