a couple of weeks ago I bought berrybuzz for my blackberry tour on mobihand then bebuzz showed up in blackberry appworld & I wanted to get it through there because appworld would let me know if there was an update, so I downloaded the trial thinking it would be the full version because I purchased berrbuzz but it deleted berrybuzz & gave me the bebuzz trial. Can you please help me out. Thank You

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by blackberrytony1; 09-02-09 at 04:54 PM.
    09-02-09 04:37 PM
    Does mobihand have good customer service??? Pleez help!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by blackberrytony1; 09-02-09 at 04:54 PM.
    09-02-09 04:52 PM
    Do you have the email from Mobihand, because Berrybuzz works with a activation code which should have been in the original email. Use that code and it should work since it is the same PIN number. Hope this helps.
    09-02-09 05:02 PM
    Does mobihand have good customer service??? Pleez help!!!!!!!!!!
    Yes they do! I've purchased all of my apps through the CrackBerry App Store where there is a record of all your purchases. When I upgraded from the Curve, I had to reactivate all my apps on the Tour because of the different PIN. I accessed my CrackBerry account and contacted all the vendors with MobiHand being the most prominent. I sent them an e-mail describing the situation and they responded with a new code within a day. The same is true with subsequent downloads.
    09-02-09 05:11 PM
    Ok I got my original version back by going to my mobihand account & clicking upgrade theb it gave me a download link ( its 10 kb smaller then the appworld 1) can any 1 verify if this is the right way 2 do it also how do I get it in the my world of bb appworld & make it bebuzz I just want the one in appworld so I can keep track of updates is their a way to do this mobihand gave me a code can I use that in the appstore???? Thanks for reponding

09-02-09 05:31 PM
    Do you have the email from Mobihand, because Berrybuzz works with a activation code which should have been in the original email. Use that code and it should work since it is the same PIN number. Hope this helps.
    Is their a place to put ur code in the one from the appstore???

09-02-09 05:33 PM
    yes i do where should i put the code???
    09-02-09 06:22 PM
    When you're in the application, if you press MENU, do you see a REGISTRATION field?
    09-02-09 06:42 PM
    No there is no registration field I just need them to ask about the code lol does any 1 no how to do this

09-02-09 09:25 PM
    Anyone pleez help!!

09-02-09 09:49 PM
    No there is no registration field I just need them to ask about the code lol does any 1 no how to do this

did you try to push the BB button and select Register? if that doesn't work i'd remove it from your phone then reboot, and then reinstall it and it should prompt you.
    09-02-09 09:54 PM
    Yes when u push the bb button that is the menu also I did this but it archived it when I installed it back it never pormpted me any other ideas...

09-02-09 10:06 PM
    What mattyg151 said! I would start over from scratch with the install process, then you should get the prompt for registration.

What do you mean by 'archived'? What was archived?

When you install, are you uninstalling prior to installing? Are you rebooting after uninstall?

If you uninstall > reboot > reinstall, and you still can't get the registration prompt, I'm more stumped than you. Only other option is Bellshare technical service.
    09-02-09 10:24 PM
    I also am sold on mobihand and I believe if u look at ur account there are also upgrades posted there and I have received notices as to when they r available. You could also try a battery pull

09-02-09 10:38 PM
    I'm talking about the blackberry appworld trial that's what you guys r talking about right lol

09-02-09 10:41 PM
    Okay I rebooted & everything then now its installing & its not finsihing it just keeps installing

09-02-09 10:58 PM
    Reeboted still installing

09-02-09 11:11 PM
    Ok it installed but it still never asked for the registration number how can I tell if I jave the full version???

09-02-09 11:40 PM
    Anyone pleez

09-03-09 09:43 AM
    Options -> BerryBuzz

Press BB Key, if you see a register or buy option or something similar, it's not registered. If you don't, it is.
    09-03-09 09:55 AM
    Ohhh r u sure or just guessing because when I go 2 appworld it says run or purchase is this with any 1 else that is registered... But it dosent say it in the app

09-03-09 11:54 AM
    When you first purchased this prior to it getting deleted did it ever ask you for a registration code? Some apps don't use a code. Once you purchase it they send you a download link to download and that is it.
    09-03-09 12:34 PM
    I have the code but I want to use it for this app

09-03-09 12:50 PM
    Anyone else know???

09-05-09 03:32 PM
    did you ever register the version you bought from mobihand?
    09-05-09 03:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD