fantasy football ??? launch to the site? anything? anyone? please?
    09-01-09 11:08 AM
    You can use launch pad

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-01-09 11:15 AM
    I made a link to my CBS fantasy baseball page using "quicklaunch," a great program to have anyway. It goes right into my team w/o the need to log-in each time.
    09-01-09 12:42 PM
    launchpad is a great little app....i have 5-6 launchers i made.

quichlaunch works well too
    09-01-09 12:50 PM
    You can also check out: Blackberry Launchers

I have found many useful launchers there including one for CBSsports and CBS FF.

Go to the link from your phone and it should take you right to the master list page where you can download 100's of launchers.
    09-01-09 01:01 PM
    i went to page with all the launchers, i downloaded the cbs fantasy football launcher. when i click on the icon it takes me to cbs sports mobile page. then i click on link from there that says fantasy. then it takes me to a log in site. i put my cbs sportsline user id and password. then it states: " you currently do not have any fantasy teams setup.please visit the web site to setup teams". THIS IS THE PROBLEM.... i have had a league on sportsline for many years and i log on daily on my desktop and laptop, but the mobile site says this crap....any clue or suggestions?
    09-01-09 02:23 PM
    Please Anyone?
    09-02-09 07:33 AM
    I also use the CBS Fantasy football and the only way i can do anything is thru the direct link in the browser. You can do a few things but some of the stuff doesn't work. You can check on INJ and add/drop players, but any messages, changing your line-up, or looking to see if any trades offers are out there just doesn't work.

that is the only way that I have been able to use the site.
    09-02-09 11:53 AM
    I access the site through Opera and I can do pretty much everything.
    09-02-09 05:41 PM
    i went to page with all the launchers, i downloaded the cbs fantasy football launcher. when i click on the icon it takes me to cbs sports mobile page. then i click on link from there that says fantasy. then it takes me to a log in site. i put my cbs sportsline user id and password. then it states: " you currently do not have any fantasy teams setup.please visit the web site to setup teams". THIS IS THE PROBLEM.... i have had a league on sportsline for many years and i log on daily on my desktop and laptop, but the mobile site says this crap....any clue or suggestions?
    it's because it defaults to baseball fantasy. u have to switch it to football.
    09-08-09 03:28 PM
    i used to have the same problem and what i did was ask my league commissioner to send me a new invite to the league. Open it from your phone, hopefully it will work for you.
    09-23-09 03:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD