Hello,

Does anyone know what this error is(I am running .191 on my Storm). And possibly how to get rid of it.

Uncaught exception:
    net.rim.device.api.system.ControlledAccessExeption

Thanks
    08-31-09 05:32 PM
    Do a wipe with bbsak and reinstall the OS. Make sure to remove RIM internal tools too. Meterberry causes errors in startup too.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-31-09 05:35 PM
    Do you have VyMail installed?
    If so that could be your problem and causing the issue. I was not having any issues at all. The second I installed it I got the uncaught exception error and again when I rebooted. Deleted the App (unfortunately) and have not had the error again.

Told my buddy who was complaining about an uncaught exception error and he deleted it as well and no longer has the error.

Let me know if that helped you out at all.
    08-31-09 06:25 PM
    I'm having the same issue, plus, my Storm 9350 keeps rebooting, virtually within minutes of turning on. I deleted MeterBerry, and am hopeful this solves the constant reboot problem. If not, I'm going to have to go back to .148.
    09-04-09 03:35 PM
    Well, I got rid of the uncaught exception error. However, my Storm still keeps rebooting. I bet it hasn't been on a full five minutes before it reboots again. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank You.
    09-04-09 03:54 PM
    Well, I got rid of the uncaught exception error. However, my Storm still keeps rebooting. I bet it hasn't been on a full five minutes before it reboots again. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank You.
    Reload the OS.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f52/lin...ovided-300314/
    09-04-09 05:33 PM
    IM+ caused this on mine. The app worked fine, but I would keep getting that message and a reload would not fix it.
    09-04-09 05:39 PM
    O okay thanks I just reinstalled IM+ again last night, I guess that was the culprit haha.

Will that cause any problems I have had no weird random reboots (ever)
    09-04-09 05:56 PM
    IM+ caused this on mine. The app worked fine, but I would keep getting that message and a reload would not fix it.
    I dont mean reload the app, I was saying reload the OS without the app
    09-04-09 06:43 PM
    O okay thanks I just reinstalled IM+ again last night, I guess that was the culprit haha.

Will that cause any problems I have had no weird random reboots (ever)
    yes, the app could be the culprit. Reload the OS without the app and see if its better.
    09-04-09 06:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD