I am currently using the Blackberry Storm and I was wondering if there was a Google Mobile App available for this phone. Google says that the app is available but I have yet to see a link to download this? Please help..
    08-31-09 10:03 AM
    open the browser on your phone and go to m.google.com
    08-31-09 10:29 AM
    I have gone to the website and it still doesn't give me the downloadable Google Mobile App. That is what I am looking for. If you go to the Google Mobile website from your PC you would be able to see what I am talking about. Unfortunately I cannot post a link to this webpage since I am new to the forums.
    Last edited by dklein458; 08-31-09 at 12:47 PM.
    08-31-09 12:40 PM
    you're not explaining yourself clearly enough. i've gone to google mobile on my PC and don't see anything called "mobile apps".

i use almost all of google's mobile applications. what is it you are trying to do exactly?
    08-31-09 01:36 PM
    I am currently using the Blackberry Storm and I was wondering if there was a Google Mobile App available for this phone. Google says that the app is available but I have yet to see a link to download this? Please help..
    If you are talking about the Google Mobile App it is available for all phones except for the Storm. You can install it on the Storm but it does not even come close to working fully.

As I do not have 10 posts the link is:

Link:google.com/support/mobile/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=97850
    08-31-09 03:46 PM
    oh, the mobile search app? why would you need/want that? the default browser page searches using google. location based searches can be accomplished with google maps. and if you really really need voice search, buy vlingo.
    08-31-09 04:14 PM
    I just went to this website today. Enter your cell number and you will get a text with the link to install Google maps on your phone. It is so cool!! (My hubby is gonna be jealous! He loves this kind of stuff!! )

Google Maps on your mobile phone
    08-31-09 06:50 PM
    Thank you all for your help in this matter. I was looking into this issue because it has a search by voice feature that would be of use when you are driving and trying to find something. I thought it is a neat feature and wanted to try it out. Thanks again. Hopefully soon they will expand this application to support the Storm.
    08-31-09 08:31 PM
    Here's the OTA link for the Google Mobile App if you want to try it yourself.

http://m.google.com/m/download/googl...ad?dc=gorganic

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-31-09 09:06 PM
    vlingo. i haven't tried it but have planned to for a while. but apparently you can search the web even in the free version.

Vlingo for BlackBerry
    08-31-09 09:24 PM
    I just went to this website today. Enter your cell number and you will get a text with the link to install Google maps on your phone. It is so cool!! (My hubby is gonna be jealous! He loves this kind of stuff!! )

Google Maps on your mobile phone
    obvious troll is obvious, try harder. everyone knows you can get google maps by going to m.google.com and downloading the OTA right off your blackberry brower.
    09-01-09 01:22 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD