Hey all!

I recently bought a new car- YAY!! Unfortunately one of the perks I had to give up in order to AFFORD said new car was the integrated Bluetooth. It isn't illegal to talk on a cellphone while driving here- yet- but I just moved from somewhere that it IS and the whole idea of cellphone talking while driving just sits badly with me anyways.

Being a Student, and having bought a new car (ie: all disposable income), I don't have the luxury of fiddling around with a whole bunch of speakerphones. I need to buy a good one right off the bat- I expect I'll probably be on it a lot since my job requires me to be in touch with a lot of people.

Ideally I'd like something I can set up and forget it- a visor mount would be great, although I am worried about theft.

So what have you tried and how do you like them?
    08-30-09 07:13 PM
    A lot of people absolutely love the Motorola t505. It's small, clips to your visor, easy to hide away, etc...

MOTOROKR T505 - Motorola
    09-03-09 12:46 PM
    A lot of people absolutely love the Motorola t505. It's small, clips to your visor, easy to hide away, etc...

MOTOROKR T505 - Motorola
    And it relays the sound through you stereo via an FM transmitter so it will get plenty loud enough. It also suports media so you can listen to your music from your phone if you want as well. I've had mine for about a year now and absolutely love it!
    09-03-09 01:31 PM
    Get the best of both worlds. Go to Walmart.com and purchase Garmin 265wt NAv unit. Mine was $231.70 with tax. It is only availble on line, not in store. Syncs perfevtly with ALL Blackberrys and excellent call quality
    09-03-09 04:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD