Hi All

To make a long story short...I went from using a Verizon Curve to a Sprint Curve and now I'm looking to get the Sprint Tour.

Going from a Verizon Curve to a Sprint Curve I was not able to find ANY of the free applications I had with Verizon. (no free pandora, no weather, basically NOTHING was free with sprint)

My question is .... Does the new Sprint Tour have the free applications I used to have or applications from this site: BlackBerry App World - Home
    08-30-09 05:55 PM
    All you need to do is download BB App World. You can find all you want and more there..... If you dont know where that is open your browser and go to mobile.blackberry.com
    Last edited by bdarylarmy; 08-30-09 at 06:00 PM.
    08-30-09 05:57 PM
    Interesting, I have Sprint and ALL those apps you mentioned were free (that is, with the unlimited data package). If you don't have unlimited data on any plan, then you will have to pay when you use the data.

Also, Blackberry App world is not carrier exclusive. All the major carriers have App World. Sprint, AT&T, Verizon, and T-Mobile just to name the biggies.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-30-09 05:59 PM
    Interesting, I have Sprint and ALL those apps you mentioned were free (that is, with the unlimited data package). If you don't have unlimited data on any plan, then you will have to pay when you use the data.

Also, Blackberry App world is not carrier exclusive. All the major carriers have App World. Sprint, AT&T, Verizon, and T-Mobile just to name the biggies.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Oh Ok...I guess I just wasn't able to find the "BB App World"

Where do you get that?

All I have now is the "Sprint Store"
    08-30-09 06:02 PM
    You have to click onto your internet browser. then hit your BB button. you will see "go to" click on it. then in the browser type in mobile.blackberry.com

the next screen you see will be the mobile BB site. it should be right there on your screen. click on it and download it

it will then show up as an icon on your lcd of your phone.

FYI, on sprint you have to have the data package if you have the tour and all the data packages for the phones with sprint are unlimited
    08-30-09 06:14 PM
    Awesome!
    thanks for the help
    08-30-09 06:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD