Hey, So I have a silver BlackBerry Curve 8330 on Verizon running OS 4.5.0.138 (that I got from the official Verizon Wireless SmithMicro update site) and i frequently have service and data issues (i think since the upgrade, i dont remember problems before the .138 upgrade). So here are my issues and some info on the device and if someone could please help me, i would be very appreciative.

Applications installed: Google Voice, BBM 5.0 (downloaded from links on CrackBerry blogs), PodTrapper beta, BOLT Browser, Facebook, BlackBerry App World, Google Sync, TwitterBerry

Issues:
    When i go into the BlackBerry browser and i type a web address or i click on a link, i usually only see "requesting..." for a second or two but i am now seeing that for at least 30 - 40 seconds which is really slow. Also, while not moving or anything, my bars change from full to 1-2 and sometimes service cuts out. this did not happen before and other verizon phones that i have do not do this either. i have not recently dropped my BlackBerry or damage it in anyway

Thanks for help in advance!

(PS- feel free to BBM with questions or whatever)
    08-30-09 02:43 PM
    Hmmm... Did u try clearing ur mem n cache?
    I had the .138 sw since april w no issues. Doesn't mean its not network.
    I'd clear ur browser cache and memry
    Past that I would suggest contacting tech for more aSsistance.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-30-09 02:48 PM
    Yeah, I have cleared the cache and tons of other troubleshooting. Thanks for the help!
    08-30-09 02:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD