I have a BB 8320 with T-Mobile. I have been playing mob wars on Opera Mini fine for a few weeks. Then something happened and I can't do anything in Mob wars anymore.

I log in fine to Facebook. I can see all my notifications, wall, friends, etc. Then I try to go to play mob wars.

First it makes me put in my email addy and password again. (I am putting the correct info in.)

Then at the top of the page it says:

"You are signing in from an unfamiliar location. For your security, please verify your account.
    Security check
    To confirm that this is your account, please enter your birthday."

I know that I am putting everything in correctly, but it will reload the page that wants my birthday again and again. I have checked that I have my correct birthday listed on my FB account, but it just keeps showing the page over and over and I can't get any farther along. Even if I try to go to the HELP page, I can't get into it because it makes me give my birthday again and then it wants it again and again.

I have removed Opera (regular) from my laptop. I have removed Opera mini from my phone, and reinstalled it on my phone. Still have the above problem.
    I don't understand why this changed. I was playing it fine and then this happened. My husband has the same phone and can play mob wars like I used to be able to...

I've searched the internet and have seen nothing. Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance
    From a mom of so many kids, I can only find time to play with my BB

I
    08-28-09 01:44 PM
    Download boltbrowser.com instead, it's much better.. I use it all the time and never have any problem with the facebook games.. Unless of course there is a problem with facebook or they're flash games....
    08-28-09 02:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD