I have come into a situation where I need to print out my SMS messages. What would be the easiest way?

Thanks for your help.
    08-28-09 09:17 AM
    Forward your SMS as email and then print the email out.
    08-28-09 09:19 AM
    I adjusted the title....

... OP, remember to ....(from our Forum Posting Rules)......

Use a Descriptive Title
    This rule is simple; help us to help you. When you create your thread / post, think of it as if 'someone else' is reading it. With that in mind, make your subject lines related to the content of your post. Having a subject line of 'help' or 'now what', will not really help others later when they do a search for a particular issue. So, try to be a little more creative. Example: “My Pearl will not show myFaves icons” or “How do I use BB Maps on my 8100”
    08-28-09 09:24 AM
    Forward your SMS as email and then print the email out.
    I have no idea why I didnt think of that.

Thank you very much!
    08-28-09 09:41 AM
    I have a court order to message my son’s mother by SMS but now it getting closer to my court date and I need to print out all messages sent to and from her for proof. Is there someone out there that can help me it so important to me that I have all necessary for court for its going to help a great deal for my case? please e-mail me if you know how i can do this.

Thank you,

Mason
    Last edited by mason_74; 11-03-09 at 09:19 PM. Reason: Forgot Information
    11-03-09 09:16 PM
    I have a court order to message my son�s mother by SMS but now it getting closer to my court date and I need to print out all messages sent to and from her for proof. Is there someone out there that can help me it so important to me that I have all necessary for court for its going to help a great deal for my case? please e-mail me if you know how i can do this.

Thank you,

Mason
    What about getting the mobile phone number of a person at the court and sending the SMS to him also?
    11-03-09 09:26 PM
    Get ABC Amber BlackBerry Converter software for your computer.
    Do a backup of the device using BlackBerry Desktop Manager.
    Use ABC Amber to open the IPD file created by the backup.
    Print and or convert the file using the software.
    11-04-09 12:03 PM
    Or use the Remote Print application, to print directly from your BB, wirelessly to the printer that is connected to your desktop. If you have Wi-Fi.

Remote Print for BlackBerry - Personal Productivity Blackberry Software
    11-04-09 02:02 PM
    I have a court order to message my son�s mother by SMS but now it getting closer to my court date and I need to print out all messages sent to and from her for proof. Is there someone out there that can help me it so important to me that I have all necessary for court for its going to help a great deal for my case? please e-mail me if you know how i can do this.

Thank you,

Mason
    You need to call Verizon. Period.
    11-04-09 03:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD