So this is just my opinion, but for the last 2 days I've been using a screen protector where they cut out a square for the trackpad and have found this kind of protector to be very ANNOYING. For instance, since we slide our finger on the trackpad, dirt and gunk ends up getting stuck on the edges of the square cutout.

I've ended up removing this protector and gotten one where it only covers everything from the top of the trackpad/menu keys up. No more annoying gunk!

Did anyone else notice this?
    08-28-09 07:53 AM
    I was going to look for a screen protector (which I still might) but ended up using a pouch, however, using screen protectors on other things I do see that it gets kinda dirty after a while at the edges.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-28-09 10:37 AM
    I did the same thing. I bought one here from crackberry and I felt the same way, I just use a belt holster now, until something better comes out.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-28-09 10:40 AM
    I just bought me some of these:

3x LCD Clear Screen Protector for BlackBerry Curve 8520 on eBay.ca (item 260458193944 end time 03-Sep-09 04:38:00 EDT)

doesn't look like it goes around the trackpad so i'm hoping they'll be no gunk buildup
    08-28-09 11:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD