I'm curious to see how Tour owners put this device to work everyday.
    08-27-09 03:38 PM
    i would think this is repost, but i could be wrong, well anyways um since i'm a student, i use my calender to list when all my tests, work, projects, and misc stuff, texting, gchat, web surfing, music, and phone. note that i use this magnificent product as a phone last, and i'm serious about that, i sometimes don't realize that this is actually a phone.
    08-27-09 03:42 PM
    I use it for email, bbm, calendar to keep me on track with my work schedule. And to surf crackberry of course.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-27-09 03:48 PM
    I mainly use it as a primary phone. I do a lot od texting and web surfing especially crackberry when I'm at work. Like right now lol.

08-27-09 03:49 PM
    How do I use my Tour in my everyday life?

Answer: Incessantly.
    08-27-09 03:50 PM
    BlackBerry is not a phone but a why of life...I use mine for everything from daily tasks, appts., writing/editing documents, banking, contacts mailing list, work/publishing, personal journal, email, talking, chatting, texting...

to sum it up I make use of all my native/3rd party applications.
    08-27-09 03:52 PM
    Drunken text messaging.

08-27-09 03:53 PM
    Email, facebook, email, calendar, email, pleasure, pictures yahoo messenge, email, and phone calls
    08-27-09 04:22 PM
    And I see you had 2 post it twice to get that right lol j/k

AMessy 03:53 PM Today -- [Reply] [!!]

Drunken text messaging.

08-27-09 04:22 PM
    Everything from managing my calendar, text messages, emails, chat and of course phone calls :-) I use my berry for both work and personal things, in essence its never outta my hands!

08-27-09 04:32 PM
    as this is my main line - the tour provides me with - BBM with friends, texts with friends, personal emails - calendar entries , freelance retouching business emails - it does it all, facebook updates - i cant list them all, but whatever i need to do - is right here.
    08-27-09 04:36 PM
    i wouldnt know how to get through a day without it. work and personal. primary phone, contacts, calendar, tasks, mileage tracking, memos, to do lists, texting, email, BBM...the works.
    08-27-09 04:59 PM
    Everything. I am sitting next to a VZW employee who is using the iPhone right now though, which is funny. We're both sitting here, surfing away.

08-27-09 05:04 PM
    Email, messenger, calendar, contacts, passwords, tasks, photos, music, facebook, weather, sports scores, clock, alarm

70% business / 30% personal

Its always with me. I hardly use the "phone functions"... LOL
    08-27-09 05:49 PM
    Primary use = phone / email / text/ calendar. But I put it through the works on a daily basis - everthing from web browsing and finance (even though the apps leave me wanting something better - *sigh* where's my pocket quicken with desktop sync) to games and shopping on amazon.
    08-27-09 06:26 PM
    I'm curious to see how Tour owners put this device to work everyday.
    Hello all,

A normal day with my Tour;

1. The alarm wakes me up.
    2. BES email helps me stay in touch along with 3 other email accounts.
    3. BBM, MSN Messenger, Yahoo Messenger makes chatting a breeze.
    4. Facebook and Myspace to see what's up with friends and family and share photos taken with my Tour.
    5. Viigo keeps me up to date with newsfeeds as well as Crackberry.
    6. Browser to surf the web.
    7. Apps like Gmaps, Pandora, Slacker, mobile banking, to name a few makes listening to online music, navigation, and much more possible to enjoy my day.
    8. Multimedia capabilities to have my pics, music, videos on hand.
    9. Bathroom breaks are so much better now!
    10. Oh yeah, I almost forgot, it makes and receives calls, texts!!!

Its a great mobile phone and makes my life so much easier!

Regards,

William

08-27-09 07:11 PM
    I used mine to help with identifying the cottonmouth on the tree next to my canoe.

08-27-09 08:34 PM
    Lots of text, email, bbm, phone calls, music, and web browsing. I love blackberry.
    08-27-09 09:02 PM
    Alarm to wake me up. Multiple emails mainly consisting of network and equipment alarms and warnings from our monitoring systems. SMS, Google chat for work stuff. Facebook.

And of course, browsing CrackBerry!
    08-27-09 09:07 PM
    i use my tour email bbm sms mms shoplist browse web when i'm not at home view search crackberry forums pandora gps "almost everyday"
    08-27-09 11:40 PM
    work email>sms>calendar> browser>camera --> FTW!
    08-28-09 12:17 AM
    Well I just took a ton of pics of my new baby girl and uploaded them to Flickr. I then sent the link to my family so they could see them.

08-28-09 12:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD