As I anxiously wait for my copy of Snow Leopard to show up tomorrow, I have become slightly concerned that Missing Sync may not work. I came across this blog posting written yesterday that says,

Your printer isn�t the only casualty in Snow Leopard. An old Palm Pilot or Palm-based phone is no longer supported, and you�ll be required to buy third party software such as Missing Sync. As of this writing, Missing Sync isn�t fully compatible with Snow Leopard. What other hardware might have problems? Scanners are my next guess. Hopefully your manufacturer will develop a driver if your product is still supported.
    Has anyone who has tried SL through developer access or torrent tried Missing Sync for Blackberry to see if it works?
    08-27-09 01:17 PM
    Missing Sync for BlackBerry is compatible with a minor issue...

* USB charging feature does not work for some devices on 64-bit systems.

markspace.com/snow-leopard/index.html
    08-27-09 01:32 PM
    Gee, thanks Vid. I searched their website but I guess I totally missed the entire section devoted to Snow Leopard. How embarrassing!
    08-27-09 02:10 PM
    Well if youve had any similar experiences as i have had with MissingSync I would just wait until RIM comes out with their new Desktop Manager for Mac in September. And with the timing, im hoping that they worked with apple to make it ready for Snow Leopard.

Im looking forward to it because for me ive still not yet had a perfectly successful sync between my mac and BB curve. All i want is iCal & Address Book to sync.

[ht.tp]//na.blackberry.com/eng/services/desktop/mac.jsp
    09-02-09 10:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD