I was wondering what you guys use ? NumberCop did nothing for private numbers but did stop 1800 from calling. I just downloaded this BuzzOff hearing it was pretty good and supposed to block private and unknown callers. Any input appreciated !
    08-26-09 10:34 PM
    I got buzzoff and I like it. Pickup, hangup is nice. Block call setting sends the caller to voicemail. I would use another phone and make test calls to get a feel for the app. *67then your cell number will show up as A private number. Private and unknown callers are history. It will not pickup and hangup when keyboard is locked nor in a holster in sleep mode, sends it to voice mail. It is a good app. I. Installed berryaddon tonite it is free and has a lot of cool features as well. It doesn't do private and unKown to good, but I havn't had very long either, so I could be missing something. Buzzoff is pretty dang cool.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-26-09 11:08 PM
    Yeah buzz off is the best app out there especially if you want one that hangs up on the caller. The other apps Ive tried that were free or trial only would send the call to voicemail which is not every helpful.
    08-27-09 12:13 AM
    i like buzzoff
    08-27-09 12:13 AM
    I use buzzoff too. Never had any problems.
    08-27-09 12:33 AM
    I use YouMail. It works great.
    08-27-09 01:00 AM
    i use callsblocker

blocks private, unknown numbers, 1800 and any numbers you add to the block list.

does not send to vm. the call just doesn't go through. says something like "please check the number and try your call again"
    08-27-09 02:28 AM
    hi, does any blocker blocks calls not in phonebook contact?
    08-27-09 03:07 AM
    i use callsblocker

blocks private, unknown numbers, 1800 and any numbers you add to the block list.

does not send to vm. the call just doesn't go through. says something like "please check the number and try your call again"
    Does the app work on the Bold? I'm assuming you own a Bold, but the application page says it only supports the Storm.
    08-27-09 03:28 AM
    i use callsblocker

I tried that app but all it did was send it to voicemail. Also under the crackberry store it says that app is not compatible with the bold.

CallsBlocker - Personal Productivity BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Software Store
    08-27-09 04:59 AM
    I use BerryAddon!! It does block calls and many other things!
    Here is the link, it is still Free and in its beta stages I was able to delete two other apps because this one had it all

http://forums.crackberry.com/f35/ber...-tools-273383/
    08-27-09 05:13 AM
    callsblocker works for the bold, many of us use it. It will send the call to voicemail like the rest of them. Youmail can then take the call and deliver the message of your choice and then hang up (ditch) the call not allowing the caller to leave a voicemail. The apps that pick up and hang up in my experience only make the persn call back again and again as they get confused as to what happened and each pick up and hang up uses minutes.

Trapcall is the best, it will UNBLOCK any private number and allow you to see who's calling. My ex calles me blocking her number, trapcall took the call and unblocked it right away, then I textd her and told her to stop calling, she was so shocked that I knew it was her, she thought I was justguessing but she didn't know that her number was unblocked!
    08-27-09 06:21 AM
    I use BerryAddon!! It does block calls and many other things!
    Here is the link, it is still Free and in its beta stages I was able to delete two other apps because this one had it all

http://forums.crackberry.com/f35/ber...-tools-273383/
    Yep, I also use Berry AddOn. Awesome app, plus it does a lot more than block calls too. And its under 100KB too, 76KB I think.

08-27-09 06:25 AM
    Once setup, Google Voice works great
    08-27-09 09:21 AM
    Yep, I also use Berry AddOn. Awesome app, plus it does a lot more than block calls too. And its under 100KB too, 76KB I think.

BerryAddon is the Best. App. Ever. It takes the place of Buzzme, all blacklist/ whitelist apps, and more. i was able to delete at least 3 apps once installed this one.
    08-27-09 11:45 AM
    ya, the programs works on the bold.

i can block numbers that are not in my phonebook.

hmm...mine never goes to voicemail.
    08-27-09 12:10 PM
    i might give berryaddon a try.
    Last edited by TRD604; 08-27-09 at 04:37 PM.
    08-27-09 04:07 PM
    i might give berryaddon a try.
    Addon also has different autolock settings,number lookup,many different vibrate settings for different situations! There is more, check it out
    08-27-09 06:00 PM
    Buzzoff gets my vote. Very inexpensive and effective program.

08-27-09 06:05 PM
    BerryAddon is the Best. App. Ever.
    This no lie.... best app ever.
    08-27-09 06:58 PM
    where do i find this "trapcall" and i have buzzoff, it works good most of the time
    08-27-09 09:14 PM
    where do i find this "trapcall" and i have buzzoff, it works good most of the time
    TrapCall - Unmask Blocked Calls
    Last edited by TRD604; 08-27-09 at 09:41 PM.
    08-27-09 09:38 PM
    I fully endorse berryaddon. Truly the best app ever. Single app replaces at least 3 apps for me.
    08-27-09 10:03 PM
    definitely BuzzOff!!! I just added it to my Bold and it works great...every once in awhile a private or unknown caller gets through to my voicemail...guess it doesnt block 100% of the calls...
    08-27-09 10:10 PM

Dammit! Trapcall is not available in Canada.
    08-27-09 10:21 PM
35 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD