I just ran into my first bump in the road with my storm. I was using Bolt browser didn't like it so I deleted it. After that everything was running really slowly so I tried QuickPull. I got the message uncaught exception: java.lang.illegalArgumentException. I did a regular battery pull after that and its still acting up. Any suggestions?
    08-26-09 09:55 PM
    Have you made sure to change the permissions to 'allow'? That might help.
    08-26-09 10:07 PM
    OP, remember to ....(from our Forum Posting Rules)......

Use a Descriptive Title
    This rule is simple; help us to help you. When you create your thread / post, think of it as if 'someone else' is reading it. With that in mind, make your subject lines related to the content of your post. Having a subject line of 'help' or 'now what', will not really help others later when they do a search for a particular issue. So, try to be a little more creative. Example: “My Pearl will not show myFaves icons” or “How do I use BB Maps on my 8100”
    08-26-09 10:10 PM
    PK you're all over things tonight
    08-26-09 10:11 PM
    They are on allow, its actually running a bit smoother now but QuickPull still doesn't work. Thanks
    08-26-09 10:15 PM
    Try reinstalling quick pull and see if that helps...are you running updated version?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-26-09 10:44 PM
    Reinstalled it and got the same message. Pretty frustrating
    08-26-09 11:14 PM
    I had that Error message on my storm a while back, I deleted a app (cant remember which one,) weather it was a internet related one or not i forget, but anyhow, my scenario was after I deleted it it, every time I pressed a button, ie, phone, tasks,calendar and so on, I received that exact message, I took it to Verizon, the tech told me the phone software was corrupt and it needed a wipe and os reinstall, Verizon as good as they are, simply gave me a new phone. so try a wipe and reinstall or try your provider.
    good luck
    08-27-09 06:13 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD