Today has been the day from **** (satan's home: don't know why thats a bad word) with my bold. I was upgrading the OS and it bricked. I lost everything. I finally was able to get the os installed. Like a moron, I didn't have any of the third party apps backed up. So basically i spent the entire day trying to restore it back to somewhat normal. Now, I just downloaded the glaskart theme and every time i do a battery pull, the theme resets back to the factory at&t precision. Anyone have any ideas how to stop that from happening? I could really use some help right now before i chuck this thing out the window. Thanks.
    08-26-09 03:39 PM
    Try removing the theme and installing it back again.. Might help solve the issue.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-26-09 03:57 PM
    Today has been the day from **** (satan's home: don't know why thats a bad word) with my bold. I was upgrading the OS and it bricked. I lost everything. I finally was able to get the os installed. Like a moron, I didn't have any of the third party apps backed up. So basically i spent the entire day trying to restore it back to somewhat normal. Now, I just downloaded the glaskart theme and every time i do a battery pull, the theme resets back to the factory at&t precision. Anyone have any ideas how to stop that from happening? I could really use some help right now before i chuck this thing out the window. Thanks.
    Throw it my way. I love a challenge. LOL
    OK, seriously... delete it and install again. It should work then. Mine did the same, now it's ok.
    08-26-09 04:16 PM
    Thank you both for responding. I just followed your advice and its all better.
    08-26-09 04:35 PM
    If its any consolation my first OS upgrade gave me similar grief and pain. The best advice I ever saw on this forum was don't upgrade your OS unless you have a dam good reason to do so and you know what you are doing. Glad its fixed now

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-26-09 04:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD