I mean, like as full as it can get? How long will that take based off a plug in AC charger and then how long with a USB charger?

Even though the meter says full, I always feel it can get a little more juice to last longer....

THoughts?
    08-26-09 03:37 PM
    LOL so you think the battery will just miraculously expand? I have no clue about how long it takes. My phone hasn't gone all teh way down. Id guess 2hrs if that
    08-26-09 03:42 PM
    no sily, not expand. just wanted user opinion how long a full charge will take using AC, and the how long using a USB. rumor i heard is 40 minutes. just wanted to confirm
    08-26-09 03:47 PM
    Mine charges in less then an hour from being totally dead using the wall charger.
    08-26-09 04:18 PM
    Plug in your phone. A lightning bolt is shown over the battery icon. The battery bars grow as the battery charges. Eventually the battery looks full but it is not completely charged until the lightning bolt disappears

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-26-09 04:24 PM
    Wall charger takes me about an hour to full charge from about 20%. USB takes much longer, maybe 3 hours from same 20%. And once it's full, it can't stretch further for more capacity, unlike my Thanksgiving day sweat pants.
    08-26-09 04:55 PM
    Put the phone in standby (press the top right MUTE key) and it will charge much faster. Mine takes about 40 min in standby.
    08-26-09 04:57 PM
    I have noticed that in standby that the phone will charge must faster
    08-26-09 05:02 PM
    If the meter says full, it means your battery has stopped charging. As soon as it is full, the current stops running through the battery. So you're not doing yourself any favors.
    It also depends on how dead it is. When I plug mine in at night it is normally half-full, and by morning, it is charged! Imagine that

I mean, like as full as it can get? How long will that take based off a plug in AC charger and then how long with a USB charger?

Even though the meter says full, I always feel it can get a little more juice to last longer....

THoughts?
    08-26-09 05:13 PM
    On average for me it takes a little over an hour for my Tour to charge with the wall charger. Its kinda hard to charge it on my computer b/c of the location of the charging port

08-26-09 06:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD