well, that didn't go to well. Tried setting up VVM, said it was incompatible with my phone. I chatted with a rep, they said they fixed it...they didn't. So I call, and they say it's not supported for the blackberries yet. I hate dealing with customer service reps...
    08-25-09 02:33 PM
    i haven't been able to get it to work either. i did the update, resent my serivce books, etc. the phone works fine after the update. unfortunately enabling this feature in my account online gets me the same error message - this feature is not supported with your hardware/phone.

it plainly shows that i have a bold, with voice and data, etc. for what other phone is this supposed to be a feature if not the bold - which my account shows that i have!?!
    08-25-09 02:47 PM
    Didn't have any problems with adding it to my account online. Call support and tell them you have the BB Bold and the code is BBVVM
    08-25-09 02:54 PM
    att had the wrong imei number entered for my phone....?!! once i gave them the correct imei i could add visual voicemail online and a few moments later it was able to be setup on my phone. testing it now...
    08-25-09 03:11 PM
    same thing happened to one of my lines this morning. Not sure how they had the wrong IMEI.
    08-25-09 03:14 PM
    and.........it works. very cool!
    08-25-09 03:15 PM
    hm...when I chatted with the rep i gave her my IMEI...but it didn't change anything.
    08-25-09 03:16 PM
    well chatted again with them, and got everything fixed.
    08-25-09 03:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD