I don't know if anyone else noticed, but it looks like Verizon Wireless dropped the price on their Blackberry smartphones again. I just checked their website and all of them are priced at $49.99 or below on contract (including Storm) except the Tour, which was still dropped to $149.99 on contract.
    08-25-09 02:18 PM
    There is also a BOGO offer going on right now, look into it dude. You can score two bb's and if you only need one then just sell the second to someone else and turn a profit!
    08-25-09 02:20 PM
    There is also a BOGO offer going on right now, look into it dude. You can score two bb's and if you only need one then just sell the second to someone else and turn a profit!
    You my friend are incorrect. You can use the BOGO to get a 2nd BB for free but you have to have
    1. An eligible account for an upgrade and a 2nd line with an upgrade
    2. A brand new activation of 2 lines.
    3. 1 Account with an upgrade and the intention of setting up another account to have a family plan of 2 lines. So, The Siege, you are wrong if you read anything on here this has been posted again and again thank you for spreading more incorrect information.
    And to the OP this was already posted. Search before you post. If you scroll halfway down the Verizon Wireless page you will see several BOGO posts.
    08-25-09 02:23 PM
    You can only get the second if you add a line or have a second line eligible for upgrade

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-25-09 02:24 PM
    Oh well thats what i get for thinking devious i suppose. Woulda been a good idea though
    08-25-09 02:27 PM
    Oh well thats what i get for thinking devious i suppose. Woulda been a good idea though
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f71/has...-later-298285/

This guy was thinking of something similar. I think that in the end you end up paying more.
    08-25-09 02:30 PM
    The only time getting the second OR sigining up for a new line with 2 year pricing on a device is when the phone first comes out. The Storm for example went for over $1,000 USD on eBay when it first came out. The Tour was selling for $650 to $800 when it was first released.

People would buy the phone cancel pay the eraly term fee and sell the phone.
    08-25-09 02:44 PM
    Here we go again...
    08-25-09 02:46 PM
    The only time getting the second OR sigining up for a new line with 2 year pricing on a device is when the phone first comes out. The Storm for example went for over $1,000 USD on eBay when it first came out. The Tour was selling for $650 to $800 when it was first released.

People would buy the phone cancel pay the eraly term fee and sell the phone.
    Ok the device didn't just come out though... its been out for 5 weeks...
    08-25-09 02:47 PM
    I've been thinking about switching to Verizon, the $149 Tour might my reason for doing so.
    08-25-09 07:17 PM
    Ok the device didn't just come out though... its been out for 5 weeks...
    The only time getting the second OR sigining up for a new line with 2 year pricing on a device is when the phone first comes out.

What part of that wasn't understood?
    08-25-09 08:24 PM
    I would do the same get 2 blackberrys keep 1 and sell the 2nd one for extra money ha ha Ha gotta get that money
    08-25-09 08:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD