This is my first post so bare with me. I know how to change folder icons by using a saved png picture. But I would like to know how to change preloaded icons like for the sms,mms, BBM etc.

any help will be appreciated thanks
    08-25-09 08:03 AM
    This is my first post so bare with me. I know how to change folder icons by using a saved png picture. But I would like to know how to change preloaded icons like for the sms,mms, BBM etc.

any help will be appreciated thanks
    The only way I know of to do that is by getting a new theme.
    08-25-09 08:14 AM
    Thanks, i figured that as well. Just wasnt sure if there was an app out there that would let me change them.
    08-25-09 08:45 AM
    Check out berrymanual.com

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-25-09 08:51 AM
    Most icons can be changed with a theme change.

Here is a tutorial for some of the other icons that can be changed without a new theme

BlackBerry Manual | News, Tips, Tricks and Tutorials for BlackBerry
    08-25-09 10:10 AM
    i've been trying to mess with plazmic more lately, to bide the time between "RULE 1"s....but i'm ******** apparently....then again, reading the manual or something would prolly help, lol...
    08-25-09 12:13 PM
    i've been trying to mess with plazmic more lately, to bide the time between "RULE 1"s....but i'm ******** apparently....then again, reading the manual or something would prolly help, lol...
    plazmic is a *****, i tried to mess around but need some tutorial reading first. I want to see if i can get a theme to work in OS 5
    08-25-09 12:17 PM
    yeah, i wonder if they have a book i can get and read while i'm having my morning constitutional...
    08-25-09 12:47 PM
    yeah, i wonder if they have a book i can get and read while i'm having my morning constitutional...
    id buy it lol
    08-25-09 12:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD