NFL season is right around the corner. Let's post some serious football themes if you can. I am commisioner of a 20 year old Fantasy league and I'll include a pic of where we hold our 10 team draft each year on a big houseboat on Lake Powell, AZ. It's the Finest Fantasy Draft in America (that's what we call it). Go Packers!
    Last edited by thebignewt; 08-24-09 at 11:38 PM.
    08-24-09 11:36 PM
    what about a general football theme.. one where you can put your teams wallpaper?? And any ideas on possible icons to use aside from footballs, helmets, nfl logo, etc.?
    08-25-09 12:14 AM
    I got some ideas...how about the yellow flag....whistle...football cleats maybe...general NFL logo...big beautiful star for Dallas (GO COWBOYS!!!)....goal post...that's about all I can come up with now. I'd love to see this theme. I can't wait.
    08-25-09 03:43 AM
    pointy foam finger! beer! numbers! jersey! shorts! socks! peanuts! wide screen tv! stadium! green grass! sun! recliner chair!

i'm not really a football fan, jus having some fun!
    08-25-09 04:44 AM
    grill(cooking-no gold fronts please), gloves, first down markers, remote control(maybe for options), mouthguard(maybe for help), and lots of steroid needles
    08-25-09 06:29 AM
    Ah right, so its not real football then, only the american version!
    Oh well anyone got any football themes now the season's started? seen a Chelsea, Liverpool and Man Utd ones floating around. Would anyone know if there are any more out there??
    08-25-09 09:38 AM
    Thanks for the advice guys! Ill give this one a try.. but fyi, its gon' be one general a** theme.. ideally you can just put ur teams wallpaper..
    plus. Ive been meaning to do a UCLA football one too.. so Ill try keeping the colors general as possible without favoring any specific team.
    08-25-09 10:08 AM
    I posted a request a while back for a SD chargers theme, I would love to see one. I think the NFL theme so you can add your teams wallpaper would be awesome.

Looking forward to the saeson.
    08-25-09 12:39 PM
    Yeah of course use your own wp. Keep in mind that's gonna take up the whole screen most likely so the icons will have to big enuf to stand out against anything (no little shelf for them to sit on). Use the usual FB suspects. Remote control=Media. Syringe=HELP! TV set=Browser. Weber grill, cleats, football, BEER, maybe a cheerleader, goalpost, helmet, NFL logo, you know the drill. And did I mention BEER?
    08-25-09 02:47 PM
    I think this is a great idea Newt! Thanks Danni for taking on this football theme, looking forward to it.. Go Eagles!
    08-25-09 03:02 PM
    Great idea...Steelers rules!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-25-09 03:44 PM
    There is a Denver broncos theme on my website (link in my signature) and i have plans for all 32 teams using the same format. No eta. I know.. said this already but now i'm REALLY going to do it.
    08-25-09 04:19 PM
    I know this is for new themes but for the ones of your just trying to find a clean theme right now I got my dolphins theme at PimpMyBerry! - Pimp Your BlackBerry! its nice and free!
    08-25-09 04:46 PM
    i WOULD LOVE to see a 49er theme and a Chargers one... YEA!!!
    08-25-09 06:18 PM
    mrtolles is probably up to the task. I've seen your new site. I'm waiting patiently. We leave for Lake Powell on Tuesday for our Finest Fantasy Draft in America 5 day extravaganza so I need a football theme before I leave. May I have the envelope please........
    08-26-09 01:32 PM
    Did you guys want Weather Slot on this themes? Maybe in the banner?
    08-29-09 12:39 PM
    Man utd themes, where I can find it?

08-30-09 12:38 AM
    Man utd themes, where I can find it?

use the search feature.. there are many man u themes..

but this thread is for NFL football... not football as the world knows it
    08-30-09 01:28 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD