Has anybody heard anything about the bold coming out for Sprint?? I've heard its coming out in September but no specific date.
    08-24-09 10:33 AM
    it will prob be another att exclusive.
    the bold did exceptionally well on att and i think they might keep it that way.

i like the tour better than the bold but thats me. the bold is way too wide for me
    08-24-09 10:58 AM
    I thought the Bold is gsm, and didn't know of any plans to make a cdma version....

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-24-09 11:04 AM
    Has anybody heard anything about the bold coming out for Sprint?? I've heard its coming out in September but no specific date.
    Sprint does have a Bold; I think the refer to it as the Tour.
    Seriously, I think thats the closest Sprint is going to get....but thats just my opinion.
    08-24-09 02:30 PM
    I like the Tour better than Bold as well...just wish it had wifi. Maybe in the next few months it might.
    08-24-09 04:47 PM
    Man, if RIM somehow released a CDMA Bold, I would dump my Tour in a heartbeat. Bold has the fastest processor around and it's build quality is far superior to the Tour's because the Bold is built with top notch premium internal & external components. The only things I would miss about my Tour would be the screen res., camera, and global roaming.
    08-25-09 01:03 PM
    Love the Bold. If it came to Sprint with all of the features it currently has as sold by AT&T, I would get it in a flash. I actually don't mind a larger device if that device has a better build quality and most importantly, a good keyboard! I would hope, though, that it would be at least somewhat updated.
    08-25-09 05:48 PM
    I would trade my Tour for a bold without a second thought. The camera is a little weak but other than that is well stacked.
    08-25-09 08:39 PM
    Sprint does have a Bold; I think the refer to it as the Tour.
    Seriously, I think thats the closest Sprint is going to get....but thats just my opinion.
    I WAS TOLD THIS TOO. THE TOUR IS THE CDMA VERSION OF THE BOLD!!
    08-26-09 02:18 PM
    If the tour = cdma bold then I think sprint got jipp'd a little bit. Like previously stated, it has a slower processor. Sp its not tour = cdma bold, more like tour ~ cdma bold

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-27-09 07:21 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD