Aug 25: Contest is now closed.

Contest rule: Post a picture of your high score there. Please do not doctor the screen shot

Install the trial version here www.toysoft.ca/storm/WackOMole.jad
    and set the Interaction permission to ALLOW in the Optionsa app after install.

You can play 8 free games in the trial version.

The contest ends today at midnite MST. We will give away 10 free copies to the first 10 high scores and 3 copies to the highest level reached.

gook luck!
    Last edited by Smiley88; 08-25-09 at 01:37 AM.
    08-24-09 08:21 AM
    See what did I say, you always come up with somthing
    08-24-09 08:26 AM
    Sweet! This is addicting Smiley. Great job!
    08-24-09 08:35 AM
    haha i wanna play this game. I'll do it
    08-24-09 09:16 AM
    Just registered for the site but I have been downloading themes for awhile from here.. I had to register to enter this contest lol

Edit - Installed the trial version fine and it said I had 9 games left.. Tried starting it and got this (see attached image)

Then I tried Enable Compatibility Mode and it said I had 7 games left but still didn't work... What am I doing wrong?
    Last edited by antonio6981; 08-24-09 at 12:18 PM.
    08-24-09 10:01 AM
    Dang! The free 8 games go quick. I may just have to break down and buy this, but I am so trying to wait for the contest...LOL It is so addicting and my eyes are now crossing And now of course I can't get back in to post my scores without registering I guess I lose another contest...lol
    Last edited by Gothic_Angel; 08-24-09 at 12:19 PM.
    08-24-09 12:17 PM
    Just registered for the site but I have been downloading themes for awhile from here.. I had to register to enter this contest lol

Edit - Installed the trial version fine and it said I had 9 games left.. Tried starting it and got this (see attached image)

Then I tried Enable Compatibility Mode and it said I had 7 games left but still didn't work... What am I doing wrong?
    1 run the Options app on the HomeScreen
    2 select advanced->applications
    3 look for wackomole and hilite it
    4 select edit permissions from the menu
    5 set the Interaction to ALLOW
    6 press ESC key to exit and save
    08-24-09 12:31 PM
    Dang! The free 8 games go quick. I may just have to break down and buy this, but I am so trying to wait for the contest...LOL It is so addicting and my eyes are now crossing And now of course I can't get back in to post my scores without registering I guess I lose another contest...lol
    sorry i guess i should have told you to save the screen before the last game
    08-24-09 12:33 PM

Here is mine.
    08-24-09 12:36 PM
    wow 42k... not bad!!

Here is mine.
    08-24-09 12:51 PM
    Here's mine.

I would have had more but it started to not register some of my taps once I reached level 14.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-24-09 01:50 PM
    Wow, first game played 80k... whos going to be first to break 100k?
    08-24-09 01:52 PM
    Last edited by corywf; 08-24-09 at 02:59 PM. Reason: why does my picture keep disappearing....
    08-24-09 02:00 PM
    dang, i better give up
    08-24-09 02:25 PM

This is the best I am going to be able to pull off.
    08-24-09 02:57 PM
    Ok, played through the trials and here are the results:

This gets hard around level 11/12 - kudos to those who are posting the serious high scores!

-Greg

PS - When you say "first 10 high scores" do you mean that you are rewarding the fist 10 who post high scores (my only real chance I think ) or the highest 10 scores?
    Last edited by Greg G; 08-24-09 at 04:14 PM.
    08-24-09 03:09 PM
    ARGH!!! I was shooting for 200k. i totally would have gotten there too. I had three hearts and I was going strong. But the processor couldn't keep up apparently. i made a whole bunch of whacks, and then I got an email and a calendar reminder at the same time. By the time I was able to dismiss the reminder, it said game over. I think my clicks registered late and the game put bunnies in the place of moles and registered strikes on 3 of about 12 pending whacks.

In any case, I think I'm done for now.

i'd like to thank my lack of work ethic (and my boss for not noticing) for making this score possible.

Good, fun game by the way. at first I was irritated when I died and had to start over. The early rounds are slow. But it gets challenging pretty quick. This game has plenty of playability, but it might not make for a good bathroom game. It gets a little intense and it may cause you to clench
    Last edited by bobaloo; 08-24-09 at 04:08 PM.
    08-24-09 04:03 PM
    ARGH!!! I was shooting for 200k. i totally would have gotten there too. I had three hearts and I was going strong. But the processor couldn't keep up apparently. i made a whole bunch of whacks, and then I got an email and a calendar reminder at the same time. By the time I was able to dismiss the reminder, it said game over. I think my clicks registered late and the game put bunnies in the place of moles and registered strikes on 3 of about 12 pending whacks.

i'd like to thank my lack of work ethic (and my boss for not noticing) for making this score possible.

Good, fun game by the way. at first I was irritated when I died and had to start over. The early rounds are slow. But it gets challenging pretty quick. This game has plenty of playability, but it might not make for a good bathroom game. It gets a little intense and it may cause you to clench
    wow! that is impressive. i have not gotten to this level but the higher the level the faster they pop out and you need to be quick otherwise the game wont register the wack.

for the record. 10 copies to be given away for top ten user high scores and 3 highest level. if you happen to win both high score and level you will only get one free copy.
    08-24-09 04:18 PM
    wow! that is impressive. i have not gotten to this level but the higher the level the faster they pop out and you need to be quick otherwise the game wont register the wack.

for the record. 10 copies to be given away for top ten user high scores and 3 highest level. if you happen to win both high score and level you will only get one free copy.
    Yeah. at level 30 they were coming out pretty fast. I think that's why the hiccup caused by my phone alerts made such a difference. Not at all a fault of the game. I think it was a fluke that I got an email and a calendar reminder right at the start of a new level (when I noticed whacks take a moment to register). The phone gives priority to messages and calendar reminders (that priority is a good thing, by the way. Again, not a fault in game design by any means). I think when the phone released priority back to the game, my input finally registered while the gameplay was always continuous. Since the two were out of sync, I think it caused me to whack some bunnies.

Again. Not a big deal. It was time to get back to work anyway.

Oh, one suggestion. it'd be great if by hitting "end" it would automatically pause the game with a dialogue to continue when you return to the game. I dont' know if that's even possible though.

This game is a lot of fun. If you're not one of the lucky 13 to win a free copy, it's definitely worth a purchase.
    08-24-09 04:36 PM

All i can say is... holy cow...
    08-24-09 05:38 PM
    Ok, here's my update. Nice work on the 183k. very impressive, that should hold. I had to wait a couple seconds into each round for my clicks to register. But then when they did I was hitting bunnies, so I ended up just letting a few seconds run off the clock till I started. I have a feeling this won't be in the top ten. We still have all night...

08-24-09 05:56 PM
    hope this is enough....
    08-24-09 07:27 PM

This is the best I could do.
    08-24-09 07:59 PM
    Here is mine @ 145290k hope it makes it...... If not i will have to purchase anyway Great game!
    08-24-09 09:06 PM
    My first time posting! That's how much I enjoyed this game! Hope my score is high enough!
    08-24-09 09:46 PM
58 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD