How do i convert .m4b files from itunes so i can play them on my blackberry?
    08-23-09 06:40 AM
    My CrackBerry.com Podcast's are mp3 files from iTunes... not sure if it matters, but on my Preferrences > General > Import Settings > I created a Custom setting for MP3 Encoder... like I said I don't know if that makes any difference, but my Podcast files are MP3 types.
    08-23-09 10:21 AM
    It would be nice to have a pc and see what you guys are referring to but I do believe there is an app that allows you to share you itunes library with your phone. I just can't remember the name search itunes on blackberry, it should be findable if you're willing to pay a couple bucks!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-23-09 10:44 AM
    You can also use Viigo to listen to Podcasts on your Blackberry.
    08-23-09 11:01 AM
    All m4b files are the same as m4a. Just rename the extension and you should be good

The "b" just makes it a bookmarkable file
    rugburn likes this.
    08-23-09 03:58 PM
    on the 9700 with os6 you can just copy the m4b (audio book) files into the podcast directory and play them from there
    06-21-11 01:44 PM
    All m4b files are the same as m4a. Just rename the extension and you should be good

The "b" just makes it a bookmarkable file
    Changing the file name from " b " to " a " works absolutely FANTASTIC...thank you thank you so much.

I have LIFE Keith Richards Autobiography and changing the file name to ' a '
    11-26-11 11:39 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD