Hey everyone. How's it going? Well I just got my Tour today (my first BB) and wanted to tweak it and get some apps so I found this site. Great site! Anyway after tweaking the look of the main screen and hiding/organizing the icons I downloaded the CB app store and downloaded Viigo. The icon shows up in my download folder (til I moved it to HOME and then to the top so it showed up on my main screen) but when I click on it it's like my BB freezes for the longest time until I click the back/end button. Anyone know why it won't work? As I mentioned in the beginning I've only had this BB for about 5 hours and don't know if I need to update some software or what. I'm good with electronics and I know how to search the net for info. I did find this site. Any help would be greatly appreciated because I love this new BB. I had the HTC Touch before this phone.
    08-23-09 01:24 AM
    Bad install. I've had this happen to me when trying to install Viigo Lite.

What I did was delete the app from Options > Advanced Options > Applications, followed by a battery pull.

Reinstalled the app, did another battery pull.

Works extremely well now and has lightened some of the load from using the bloated, regular Viigo app.

Good luck!
    08-23-09 03:51 AM
    Viigo has cause so many problems for me that I simply switched to another rss feed manager, because I never used any of the other functions in viigo as there were other apps that did those features better. I now use freerange rss reader and its lightweight and I love every second of it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-23-09 09:53 AM
    I've installed and done the battery pulls 3x now, and it will never start the app. I quit!
    08-23-09 10:03 AM
    I had Viigo for all of 3 days. It lagged my BB so bad and was a drain so it went bye bye.
    08-23-09 10:26 AM
    I've installed and done the battery pulls 3x now, and it will never start the app. I quit!
    Before you give up on it because I use it on my Tour just fine. Delete it completly and if you have the BB App World installed go there and download Viigo from there where it will give you the SPECIFIC version for your Tour and try that first.

Good luck
    08-23-09 10:29 AM
    It worked for c**p for me, so I don't bother. I just haven't uninstalled it yet.
    08-23-09 12:27 PM
    Thanks for the help guys. I got the BB App World and installed from there and it works just fine except it didn't let me choose a specific version it's a beta.
    08-23-09 12:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD