Just thought I'd post some pics I took of my 8900 before I sold it. Enjoy!

08-23-09 12:36 AM
    sexyyyy
    but why are you selling it?
    08-23-09 12:40 AM
    sexyyyy
    but why are you selling it?
    I sold it already. I got $400 for it!

I switched to Sprint for a few reasons. First, I wanted to try the Pre. Second, I got tired of T-Mobile's lack of 3G in my area. Third, Sprint's plans crush the competition. Now I'm the proud owner of a Tour. I can't decide if I want the titanium bezel or the black one for my Tour, so I might just order both.
    08-23-09 12:43 AM
    That does look good, I still like the looks of the 8900 better than the tour, although I wouldn't mind the tour's keyboard.
    08-23-09 12:54 AM
    That's smooth looking! Very nice job
    08-23-09 01:16 AM
    Hot phone. I still prefer my chrome though.
    08-23-09 01:16 AM
    400 dollars niceee
    i would love the tours keyboard on the curve althought the cruves keyboard isnt bad it just moves

doesnt the tour come with titanuim bezel? or is it chrome? whats the difference isnt it both shiny? haha havent seen a black tour yet
    08-23-09 01:41 AM
    Looks good man... i want to black out my 8900 when i get the chance
    08-23-09 04:10 AM
    Oh my god how did you do this? I can't believe it. I've never seen a blacked out curve before. Wow.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-23-09 05:04 AM
    Oh my god how did you do this? I can't believe it. I've never seen a blacked out curve before. Wow.

Well play my good sir---- well played - *golf clap*

08-23-09 08:19 AM
    400 dollars niceee
    i would love the tours keyboard on the curve althought the cruves keyboard isnt bad it just moves

doesnt the tour come with titanuim bezel? or is it chrome? whats the difference isnt it both shiny? haha havent seen a black tour yet
    I liked the form factor and the OS better on the 8900, but I must say, the Tour's keyboard is awesome.

The Sprint version comes with the chrome bezel. The thing I hate is that since it's just painted plastic, that chrome paint rubs off fairly easily.
    08-23-09 08:51 AM

I'm pretty sure I'm the first and only one to ever do this, and I can not reveal my secrets. sorry.
    08-23-09 08:52 AM
    Nice!! I have a black case from casemate.com and its called a smart skin. I kinda dont have to worry about blackin it out!
    08-23-09 08:56 AM

I'm pretty sure I'm the first and only one to ever do this, and I can not reveal my secrets. sorry.
    LMAO @ this!!!
    08-23-09 11:39 AM
    Please Tell me you are ‬‪*‬ Joking. I know mine is Blacked out ClintRo's is blacked out and yours is. Those are the top three that I can account for and I know there is a countless number of others. And you can buy the parts to do it from www.cnn.cnn or www.fonelogix.com or what ever else site sells the parts.

08-23-09 12:30 PM
    Sick. Im definitely doing this.

08-23-09 12:41 PM
    Please Tell me you are ‬‪*‬ Joking. I know mine is Blacked out ClintRo's is blacked out and yours is. Those are the top three that I can account for and I know there is a countless number of others. And you can buy the parts to do it from www.cnn.cnn or www.fonelogix.com or what ever else site sells the parts.

Hey!!! why doesn't my blacked out 8900 count?
    08-23-09 01:07 PM
    I'm doing this also. Do those websites have differnt keyboards? Also what other phones keyboards will fit in the 8900?

08-23-09 01:13 PM
    Did you get that black bezel from cnn.cn?
    08-23-09 01:28 PM
    LMAO at this thread.

08-23-09 01:54 PM
    LMAO at this thread.

Yes, it is.... Hilarious!!
    08-23-09 01:59 PM
    Hey!!! why doesn't my blacked out 8900 count?
    Sorry and aristile's is blacked out as well.

08-23-09 02:18 PM
    Sorry and aristile's is blacked out as well.

LMAO!!!!

I'm chopped liver over here! LOL
    08-23-09 02:20 PM
    I'm doing this also. Do those websites have differnt keyboards? Also what other phones keyboards will fit in the 8900?

Yes they have various Trackball colors and just the ATT and TMobile keyboards, but only users with the name tscharf can get the black bezels or black trackball.

08-23-09 02:21 PM
    Yes they have various Trackball colors and just the ATT and TMobile keyboards, but only users with the name tscharf can get the black bezels or black trackball.

LOL at that
    08-23-09 02:29 PM
95 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD