My tour is perfect other than the screen ripples and the "O" button doesn't click. I can put up with the screen ripple but the O button is annoying when I'm typing. My question is if it doesn't click is it the keyboard itself or something under it. I don't want to return it on the off chance I get something worse so I'd rather just try and replace it with a new keyboard if I can. Or does the problem lie deeper then the keyboard.
    08-23-09 12:04 AM
    How can we possibly know without taking it apart for you and looking?

It could be any of the things that you asked about. Could be the keyboard, the key itself, or something else.

Take it back and have someone actually look at it for you who can make a more informed decision that we here on CB can without even being able to look at your device.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-23-09 12:07 AM
    When you say it doesn't click will it not respond when you press it or just doesn't make the clicking noise like the other buttons do?

08-23-09 12:11 AM
    It responds fine. It just doesn't click like the other button. When I'm typing it feels like I don't hit but really I do

08-23-09 12:16 AM
    take it back and get a new one, who knows the problem might get worse...
    08-23-09 12:27 AM
    "O" button doesn't click
    Maybe you're not good it. Maybe a real man should click her O-button�

Okay I'm really sorry I couldn't resist. I need to get my mind out of the gutter, but a kept reading the title of your post and giggling like a 9th grader.

08-23-09 01:20 AM
    i got almost the same problem wit the C button , i gotta press it harder than any other button , its annoyin
    08-23-09 04:46 AM
    OP, I'd assume some dust got under there. Or hair. Who knows.

Quick question, however: how are you not a smartphone user if you've got a Tour? I'd make a slightly better suggestion based on Sprint v. Verizon, but alas! you don't list anything.
    08-23-09 05:36 AM
    sorry made the account before I got the tour. I don't have it down any harder. It just feels like sometimes I don't hit it so I end up hitting it twice.
    08-23-09 09:26 PM
    Well, my D button doesnt click, but it physically moves down enough to not bother me. The first few days it annoyed the **** out of me and now I dont even notice. I tried to blow a little air under there to see if something was stuck but it just seems like the keyboard itself is not perfect. Oh well, everything else works so im not gonna return it.
    08-23-09 10:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD