For some reason I can't view vidoes on m.nbc.com. I know Big Red would never block this because they now have an open network,the days of crippling phones ended about a year ago right?????
    08-22-09 08:58 PM
    08-22-09 09:47 PM
    For some reason I can't view vidoes on m.nbc.com. I know Big Red would never block this because they now have an open network,the days of crippling phones ended about a year ago right?????
    Did you download the Blackberry Shortcut? I just went to m.nbc.com and I couldn't play the videos either. Then I saw, about half way down the page, an option to download the BB shortcut. It instaled an NBC icon on my screen that I just click on and go to m.nbc.com and I'm able to play the videos. It launches BB Media player for viewing them.

I hope this helps.
    08-23-09 06:51 AM
    Did you download the Blackberry Shortcut? I just went to m.nbc.com and I couldn't play the videos either. Then I saw, about half way down the page, an option to download the BB shortcut. It instaled an NBC icon on my screen that I just click on and go to m.nbc.com and I'm able to play the videos. It launches BB Media player for viewing them.

I hope this helps.
    Doesn't work for me. I downloaded the shortcut, and when I try to view video, says it is forbidden.
    08-23-09 10:19 AM
    Please check the forums there are 2 topics on the same thing. The person who can view m.nbc is on att you are on verizon.
    08-23-09 11:18 AM
    08-23-09 12:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD