Just got new 8900 from TMobile. Used BB Wizard to Xfer all files/apps from BB Pearl 8100. Can't sync contacts with Google Sync, only Calendar works. Untinstalled and reinstalled GSync, rebooted, etc. Still fails when about 1/6 through contact sync process. Still works fine on my Pearl. Any issues/software conflicts or workarounds for this problem? TMobile and RIM have no advice. Thanks
    08-22-09 03:38 PM
    I would suggest making sure you have "allow double" contacts enabled.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-22-09 07:15 PM
    Thanks, but allowing double contacts still does not work. Resetting, rebooting, installing service book has not fixed problem.. TMobile employee at OCstco has 89000 that syncs perfectly. I may have gotten bad phone?
    08-23-09 11:42 PM
    Thanks, but allowing double contacts still does not work. Resetting, rebooting, installing service book has not fixed problem.. TMobile employee at OCstco has 89000 that syncs perfectly. I may have gotten bad phone?
    Hello! I think we have the same problem. A difference my might be the fact that I am able to sync of few of my contacts but not all of them. When I went and looked at the contacts that where not sync, I found at the top of the contact that it was sync to an email address that was not my gmail. So maybe it is because your contact are not set to sync with Google.

I think that should work! If is still does not work, please let me know!

By the way, I am using Blackberry Storm 2 9550, os 5 something.
    06-11-11 09:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD