Theme name: Darth Vader Animated & non-animated Today+ with Weather
    Theme author: John Day (aka Doeboy)
    Theme credits: I thank all that supplied the icons and pictures (not sure who created them found on various websites on the internet), however I have modified most of the icons my self for use with the BB.
    Supported Device Model(s) and OS: Tour 9630

Here is my first efforts at converting my 8300 themes over to the Tour.....so please feel free to let me know of any bugs or errors and I will try to fix them. I do have one bug that needs fixed but I can not figure it out. In the sound profile all the labels are blacked out unless they are highlighted. I cant find out how to fix this but will keep looking. Please leave constructive feed back so I can improve this and my other themes. Thanks in advance

***updated***

fixed a few bugs and some color issues. Thanks for your support please feel free to continue to add your comments and help. Thanks

Non-Animated here:

Animated here:

Here is the Animation:

Here's The Theme:

Here is a picture of the sound profile that I am having problems with.

Last edited by johnday23; 09-12-09 at 09:46 PM.
    08-21-09 08:01 PM
    Creative!

"Come with me to the dark side!!!"

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-22-09 12:34 PM
    Very creative,,,,not my cup of tea but impressive nonetheless

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-22-09 09:22 PM
    Ohhhhh. That's crazy.
    08-25-09 09:46 AM
    Both themes are named "com_plazmic_theme_9630_Darth_Vader_TODAY_animated ". Even the non-animated one.

Cool theme, though!
    08-25-09 11:34 AM
    Correction: both links are to the animated version.
    08-25-09 11:45 AM
    Correction: both links are to the animated version.
    Fixed Sorry thats what happens when you are posting stuff in a hurry but thanks for pointing out the mistake.
    08-25-09 12:03 PM
    i love it!!! can i get it for my 8330?
    08-27-09 03:31 PM
    Theme name: Darth Vader Animated & non-animated Today+ with Weather
    Theme author: John Day (aka Doeboy)
    Theme credits: I thank all that supplied the icons and pictures (not sure who created them found on various websites on the internet), however I have modified most of the icons my self for use with the BB.
    Supported Device Model(s) and OS: Tour 9630

Here is my first efforts at converting my 8300 themes over to the Tour.....so please feel free to let me know of any bugs or errors and I will try to fix them. I do have one bug that needs fixed but I can not figure it out. In the sound profile all the labels are blacked out unless they are highlighted. I cant find out how to fix this but will keep looking. Please leave constructive feed back so I can improve this and my other themes. Thanks in advance

Non-Animated here:

Animated here:

Here is the Animation:

Here's The Theme:

Here is a picture of the sound profile that I am having problems with.

i see you had mentioned that you converted this theme over to the tour from your 83xx's?? i was wondering if i could get the link/files/whatever for this theme for the 83xx? i can't seem to find it and would absolutely love it!! thanks so much. [:
    08-30-09 10:04 AM
    i love it!!! can i get it for my 8330?
    never mind, durrr. found them, and more!!

here you go, fmanuilow!
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f126/an...l-83xx-134303/
    08-30-09 10:07 AM
    never mind, durrr. found them, and more!!

here you go, fmanuilow!
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f126/an...l-83xx-134303/
    Np glad you found them. I have made several so enjoy I hope to covert them all over to the tour but it takes time I dont always have.

Thanks for the Support.
    John
    08-30-09 11:14 AM
    I am attempting to download this to my tour, but when I click on the link, the page will not load. HELP
    08-31-09 03:31 PM
    Downloading now! Will let you know what I think

IowaGuyBB
    08-31-09 04:15 PM
    I am attempting to download this to my tour, but when I click on the link, the page will not load. HELP
    these are over the air links you must click on the link from your blackberry. you can either surf to this thread on the browser and click the link or you can copy the link to an email and email yourself and click the link on your phone.

Thanks
    08-31-09 07:42 PM
    thanks sunshower.beauty. johnday23 nice work on this man. its great!
    09-01-09 07:31 AM
    it is very um... red. nice job though. anything vader is ok with me.
    09-01-09 11:07 AM
    just updated the theme if you have downloaded previously you may want to get the update
    09-12-09 09:48 PM
    saw some request for a Vader theme thought I would just give this a Bump to help them find it easier LOL
    12-20-09 10:35 AM
    I cannot for the life of me download this theme, it keeps taking me to a strange page saying error 404 or whatever. PLEASE HELP!!! i love this theme, great job.
    03-17-11 01:19 AM
    That normally means that the link or web page is dead. Try to PM or contact the developer and see if he can email it to you.
    03-17-11 07:47 AM
    great themne dude
    03-20-11 10:49 PM
    The OP hasn't logged in since July 2010... I wouldn't hold my breath for an answer.
    03-21-11 01:19 AM
    Can anyone please help me get this theme? The link is completely dead and has been for awhile, id really like to get this theme, please send it to me someone!
    04-07-11 04:15 PM
    It is true I have not had a blackberry for sometime now I switched to Google and have never looked back......my blackberry will always be the phone that I loved first but it can't touch my Evo. anyway if anyone wants the files to renew these threads to modify and or update my old starwars themes let me know.

Thanks
    Doeboy
    06-02-11 10:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD