what would be the best internet browser for my 8330 on alltel soon to be verizon. for viewing internet web pages like a pc does
    08-21-09 02:34 PM
    I like Bolt, many like Opera Mini as well.

I feel Bolt renders HTML pages in a more PC-like way.
    08-21-09 02:39 PM
    I like Bolt, many like Opera Mini as well.

I feel Bolt renders HTML pages in a more PC-like way.
    I used Bolt breifly when it first released. Personally I liked Opera Mini better. I usually switch between the native browser and opera mini depending on what site I intend to visit. Some sites just don't work with the native browser.
    08-21-09 03:27 PM
    I like Opera Mini. I can't stand the default BB browser, I use Opera for just about everything.
    08-21-09 03:38 PM
    I used Bolt breifly when it first released.
    I did too and hated it when it first released. I decided to try the newer versions and it was a big difference. You should give Bolt another try, it is much better than their initial beta versions.
    08-21-09 03:41 PM
    Here's Bolt

Bolt Browser

And Opera Mini.

http://mini.opera.com/

I use all of them for various reasons.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-21-09 03:51 PM
    What I like most about opera mini is that kind of scales the text so you can actually read it. With bold you have to set the text size in the preferences and I found that it just wasn't as easy to actually read text on web pages.
    08-21-09 03:55 PM
    I like Opera Mini. I can't stand the default BB browser, I use Opera for just about everything.
    Ditto, I never use the native browser.
    08-21-09 05:06 PM
    I prefer Opera Mini. Bolt is nice as well, but it doesn't cache the pages. Therefore, it has to reload pages you previously visited when trying to go back.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-21-09 08:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD