08-21-09 01:52 PM
    Yelp! service has also been available through the WHERE app, along with other useful services. Might be worth checking out if you are not aware of WHERE

WHERE GPS Mobile Application, iPhone App & Location Based Services Development Platform
    08-21-09 02:08 PM
    Yelp! service has also been available through the WHERE app, along with other useful services. Might be worth checking out if you are not aware of WHERE

WHERE GPS Mobile Application, iPhone App & Location Based Services Development Platform
    Yeah, I had downloaded the WHERE app for the Yelp service but it was very limited and didn't seem to return many results. I didn't really find the other WHERE services very useful either. Yes, this version of Yelp isn't feature rich, it's nice to know Yelp has dedicated some time into creating a BB app and I'm sure will be continually updated.
    08-21-09 02:12 PM
    Good to know. I never used it on WHERE, just knew it was there.
    08-21-09 02:43 PM
    i've been waiting for this for quite some time!
    08-21-09 03:19 PM
    Actually, YELP! was the service I used the most within WHERE on my Storm. Is this standalone Yelp app much different than the one bundled within Where? Should I d/l separately...and would that replace the version that's linked from within Where. I don't want to have duplicate apps, that's for sure!

Why, who, when, say WHAT?? I need Yelp LOL
    08-22-09 02:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD