I have done some searching and looking and asking and just6 about everything I could think of to get movies on my storm and doing for free, and I have finally done it and I couldn't be happier. Now this will work with just about any site you can watch vidoes from and I will say I wish the process was a bit faster, but I can't complain it's 100% free and here's how.

1. google search and download real player sp

2. go whichever site you use to to watch video, movies, ect.

3. once you have found yopur video, run your mouse over the video and a box in the top right corner will ask if you want to download the video to real player and click on it.

4. the video then downloads to real player.

5. once downloaded right click on the video and click on covert media file.

6. it will the have a box where you can covert the video, near the bottom is a gray tab , click and it and find the bb storm, or what ever device you would like, there are more then one, then clcik the start button.

7. once it is finished converting a box will pop up and show you how many files were converted and it will ask if you want to add it to your phone.

8. using your data cable plug in your phone and click ok (should only take about a minute)

9. unplug your phone and go to media and let your phone scan.

10. go to your videos and enjoy.

if you tell it to add but it doesnt keep the other box open where it showed it was converting then click the liitle folder and go through start on your computer and opwn your phone and drop and drag to your memeory card. Other then that happy watching , I also noticed i have 11 hours of video alreay and still have 6 gb of space and thats also with about 150 songs as well so even better. and that with transformers 2(2 and half hours), Ironman(2 hours), Talledega Nights(2 hours),Star wars(2 and a half hours), Tropic Thunder (2 hours), and working on the dark knight riught now. So again hope i could help and enjoy
    08-21-09 10:58 AM
    08-21-09 11:26 AM
    Who doesn't know how to download movies for free?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-21-09 12:22 PM
    Awesome thanks

08-21-09 12:28 PM
    I know a quicker way to download movies for free that doesn't involve downloading a lot of programs. Thanks though.

08-21-09 01:12 PM
    Awesome tip!

08-21-09 01:26 PM
    My media player gives me a ton of errors, whats the best free media player for my storm?
    08-21-09 01:47 PM
    does watch-movies-links.net work? it's streaming movies.
    08-21-09 01:52 PM
    hey guys, just an idea...why not just google the movie you want an type .mp4 after it then just place it on your memory card? works for me all the time.
    08-21-09 01:57 PM
    yeah but if you dont pay for them isnt that piracy?

lol it was hard typing that with a straight face....proud owner of 15000 songs and over 1000 umm...un-bought movies
    08-21-09 02:06 PM
    yeah but if you dont pay for them isnt that piracy?

lol it was hard typing that with a straight face....proud owner of 15000 songs and over 1000 umm...un-bought movies
    no, not always....blurays come with digital copies for this very reason, i dont think ripping a dvd and putting it on my storm is either, i am not selling for profit. Only my pleausre
    08-21-09 02:12 PM
    no, not always....blurays come with digital copies for this very reason, i dont think ripping a dvd and putting it on my storm is either, i am not selling for profit. Only my pleausre
    Yes blu-ray comes with digital copied for you to be able to put on your device, however not for people to distribute that movie for other people to put on their device. If you downloaded a movie and don't own it then YES it is piracy. Will the MPAA track you down...prob not but that does not mean it is legal. No judging here...just telling you the facts.
    08-21-09 02:34 PM
    Lets move this thread over to the Movies & TV sub forum
    08-21-09 02:46 PM
    Yes blu-ray comes with digital copied for you to be able to put on your device, however not for people to distribute that movie for other people to put on their device. If you downloaded a movie and don't own it then YES it is piracy. Will the MPAA track you down...prob not but that does not mean it is legal. No judging here...just telling you the facts.
    Like i stated, its for MY pleasure on MY storm
    08-21-09 02:53 PM
    Like i stated, its for MY pleasure on MY storm

I understand that you said that. i was just clarifying that if you don't originally own the movie that it is still considered ilegal.
    08-21-09 03:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD